That doesn't change the fact that the iPhones screen only lost (still counting the other table as not one category) in 3 categories out of 12 (can't count two of them because no data is given).

Even if you count it as 1 category, the iPhone still wins 4-3-1. So according to the tables your posted, the claims that the iPhones screen are better are true.
    The last 2 columns should also be considered just one category as they represent colour accuracy.
    01-21-14 12:37 PM
    The last 2 columns should also be considered just one category as they represent colour accuracy.
    Are you going to make up more excuses? They may both represent color accuracy, but they are two different tests.
    01-21-14 12:41 PM
    Are you going to make up more excuses? They may both represent color accuracy, but they are two different tests.
    http://mobile.theverge.com/2014/1/21...nd-of-a-fanboy

Focus on something (or a conversation with someone which is) more productive.

TheoRadu isn't here to converse. He's here to spew FUD and go however far he has to go to make excuses while bashing rivaling products.

Post history is a good indicator with the one.

This thread now seems like a carbon copy of: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=861590

Same person spewing misinformation and trying to go toe to toe with literally every response as he fumbles for more excuses and talking points.

I think he's the same person who whipped out a 4 year old flash/browser benchmark for me in another thread, no?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    mikeo007 likes this.
    01-21-14 12:46 PM
    They are 2 different tests, but separately they are not as important as brightness or contrast. You can't count each one of them as a separate category. The main categories when comparing 2 displays are: colour accuracy, brightness, contrast and viewing angles. Using the data from those tables the Z10 wins in 2 categories and the iPhone in the other 2.

Also, colour accuracy can't be measured with the naked eye (unless it's way off). Which means it can't be the reason why bakron1 said he thinks the iPhone has a better screen.
    01-21-14 12:49 PM
    Fanboys | The Verge

TheoRadu isn't here to converse. He's here to spew FUD and go however far he has to go to make excuses while bashing rivaling products.

This thread now seems like a carbon copy of: BlackBerry 10 vs. iOS vs. Windows Phone 8 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Same person spewing misinformation and trying to go toe to toe with literally every response as he fumbles for more excuses and talking points.

I think he's the same person who whipped out a 4 year old flash/browser benchmark for me in another thread, no?

I just read that article about an hour ago, it is great.
    01-21-14 12:55 PM
    That doesn't change the fact that the iPhones screen only lost (still counting the other table as not one category) in 3 categories out of 12 (can't count two of them because no data is given).

Even if you count it as 1 category, the iPhone still wins 4-3-1. So according to the tables you posted, the claims that the iPhones screen is better are true.
    With the new 10.2.1 update...
    Screen color accuracy is fixed. FYI kind of thing.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 12:56 PM
    They are 2 different tests, but separately they are not as important as brightness or contrast. You can't count each one of them as a separate category. The main categories when comparing 2 displays are: colour accuracy, brightness, contrast and viewing angles. Using the data from those tables the Z10 wins in 2 categories and the iPhone in the other 2.

Also, colour accuracy can't be measured with the naked eye (unless it's way off). Which means it can't be the reason why bakron1 said he thinks the iPhone has a better screen.
    Listen, I hear where you are coming from. But you posted these charts. You are agreeing with the points where the Z10 wins, but then for some of the others listed you are saying "it shouldn't be counted as two" and discounting the win as being "not as important".

I am not disputing what is or is not more important and what should and should not be counted as one category. I am saying according to the charts in the link you posted, overall, the iPhone wins. Can you agree with that?
    01-21-14 12:59 PM
    I want some French fries and two fish filets and I can't go out... :-(

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    No! I actually had to go out and had a salad for lunch. Terrible roads for a salad.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    01-21-14 01:00 PM
    With the new 10.2.1 update...
    Screen color accuracy is fixed. FYI kind of thing.

Posted via CB10
    Do you have information from BlackBerry stating this? Fixed means nothing in this comparison if it is not better than the iPhone, since that is what is being compared here.
    01-21-14 01:01 PM
    Just to be clear, I am not criticizing McDonald's. I actually like McDonald's. In fact I would kill right now for a quarter pounder with cheese. I was simply using it to illustrate the point that popularity and huge sales numbers do not equate to high quality. Yes, it tastes good, it's cheap, and it's convenient. But I defy anyone to look at any restaurant here on Federal Hill, for example, and then tell me that McDonald's is quality food. Consistent? Yes. Good value? Yes. Sells billions? Yes. High quality? Nnnnnno.

I also love unique-to-RI New York System wieners. They sell like crazy here, especially after the bars close. Absolutely NOT quality food, but no one outside of RI would get the reference.
    Right but I'm saying that the way you described McDs is both accurate and one definition of quality. Heck, a few years ago a friend bought me lunch at Pierre Gagnaire in Paris. Yea, it was a lot better than McDs, but it was also 1000 Euros plus another 300 Euros for cognac and cigars after lunch that I paid for because I felt so guilty about I him buying the lunch. So yea, it should be a lot better. But that isn't what McDs does. What they do, they do well.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    01-21-14 01:07 PM
    Listen, I hear where you are coming from. But you posted these charts. You are agreeing with the points where the Z10 wins, but then for some of the others listed you are saying "it shouldn't be counted as two" and discounting the win as being "not as important".

I am not disputing what is or is not more important and what should and should not be counted as one category. I am saying according to the charts in the link you posted, overall, the iPhone wins. Can you agree with that?
    I posted the charts for people to interpret them not just count the categories like a 5 year old. Can we do that? Can we have a normal conversation where you actually try to understand what I'm saying and not to prove that I'm wrong with childish arguments? It's not a contest, you don't win if you have more points.

I think I was more than fair, I merged colour temperature (where the Z10 wins) with the last 2 columns (where the iPhone wins) into "colour accuracy" and gave the point to the iPhone.
    07thking likes this.
    01-21-14 01:09 PM
    http://mobile.theverge.com/2014/1/21...nd-of-a-fanboy

This thread now seems like a carbon copy of: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=861590

Yes, that was me. And please do yourself a favour and learn some basic coding before mentioning that debate again. And while you are at it, read a bit about browsers too.
    07thking likes this.
    01-21-14 01:16 PM
    Yes, that was me. And please do yourself a favour and learn some basic coding before mentioning that debate again. And while you are at it, read a bit about browsers too.
    I am no longer interested in cohirting with your type. Just ignore me so you don't have the urge to mention me or reply to my posts. Thanks in advance.

01-21-14 01:17 PM
    I am no longer interested in cohirting with your type. Just ignore me so you don't have the urge to mention me or reply to my posts. Thanks in advance.

Oh, I think you are. Why else would you mention my name?
    01-21-14 01:22 PM
    Oh, I think you are. Why else would you mention my name?
    I was talking to another poster. Also:

Hopefully that clears up the confusion.

01-21-14 01:24 PM
    I posted the charts for people to interpret them not just count the categories like a 5 year old. Can we do that? Can we have a normal conversation where you actually try to understand what I'm saying and not to prove that I'm wrong with childish arguments? It's not a contest, you don't win if you have more points.

I think I was more than fair, I merged colour temperature (where the Z10 wins) with the last 2 columns (where the iPhone wins) into "colour accuracy" and gave the point to the iPhone.
    So the simple answer was, No. There is no point in responding to you anymore when you can't even answer a question. You just deflect, retract and flip things around.

I was having a normal conversation. I said according to the charts you posted, the iPhones screen is better. This thread is BlackBerryv iPhone, no? In that case, the iPhone WINS. I was just debating what YOU linked.

If it wasn't a contest, what is the point of this thread? Usually, when something "versus" something, it is a contest or competition.

I don't care either way in the end (who wins). I own and like both phones. For me, it doesn't matter which device takes the challenge, it is a win since I own both of them.
    01-21-14 01:30 PM
    I was talking to another poster. Also:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/22/agypyre3.jpg

Hopefully that clears up the confusion.

I'm guessing you knew that I was going to read your post, since it was on a public thread where I was pretty active.
    01-21-14 01:33 PM
    Check you adobe documents, unless you have deleted it... it teaches you how to use "print to go "
    My phone came with it. But if you don't have it, it should be on BBW.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 240408
    If I recall print to go did not actually print anything?

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 01:34 PM
    So the simple answer was, No. There is no point in responding to you anymore when you can't even answer a question. You just deflect, retract and flip things around.

I was having a normal conversation. I said according to the charts you posted, the iPhones screen is better. This thread is BlackBerryv iPhone, no? In that case, the iPhone WINS. I was just debating what YOU linked.

If it wasn't a contest, what is the point of this thread? Usually, when something "versus" something, it is a contest or competition.

I don't care either way in the end (who wins). I own and like both phones. For me, it doesn't matter which device takes the challenge, it is a win since I own both of them.
    Lol he's merging and moving things while dictating how you should Interpret the result. This is rich.

Then it doesn't matter cause he says so, LMAO.

avt123 likes this.
    01-21-14 01:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    Requires a PC driver, which is not required on iOS and Android devices. You just print to the wireless and you're done. Print to go isn't even comparable. I'm surprised it was mentioned.

01-21-14 01:44 PM

If you count all the table headers, yes, the iPhone wins. But that's not why the data was displayed that way. You have to read it and group things together into main categories: colour accuracy, brightness, contrast and viewing angles (less important on a 4" display).

I'm sure you know this is the logical way to interpret the data, but you just hate to agree with me.

Anyway, I'll stop here.
    01-21-14 01:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    Have you read what print to go does??? I'll gladly send you the pdf

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 01:54 PM
    If you count all the table headers, yes, the iPhone wins. But that's not why the data was displayed that way. You have to read it and group things together into main categories: colour accuracy, brightness, contrast and viewing angles (less important on a 4" display).

I'm sure you know this is the logical way to interpret the data, but you just hate to agree with me.

Anyway, I'll stop here.
    Actually, I happen to agree with you on some things. I was just saying that the majority of the stats posted in the chart favor the iPhone.

Yes, I am finished with the screen debate as well.
    01-21-14 01:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    Is this the Print to Go being discussed, or is it something else entirely?

BlackBerry - Print To Go - US

This offering from Blackberry has nothing to do with printing from a mobile device, so you would be correct.
    01-21-14 01:59 PM
    Is this the Print to Go being discussed, or is it something else entirely?

BlackBerry - Print To Go - US

This offering from Blackberry has nothing to do with printing from a mobile device, so you would be correct.
    That's what I thought it was

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 02:19 PM
415 ... 1213141516 ...