LOL,seamless integration involves an intermediary like icloud? Sorry but this makes absolutely no sense. Seamless is M2M not M2cloud2M. The reason apple uses the cloud is that they can't integrate across their various platforms. This is problem which arises when you view each device as a stand alone computer. Old school thinking. Time to change to distributed computing and the QNX micro kernel approach.

Posted via CB10
    Um, BB doesn't even have multiple platforms? And yes, having everything in a central location that you get from any device when you open it up is seamless integration. I create a presentation on my iMac and when I open keynote on any other device it is there. And I can actually create it directly on the cloud for that matter. How is that BB market share in China by the way?
    mikeo007 likes this.
    01-19-14 06:08 PM
    Good presentation.

No reason to include comparisons for Android, or Windows Phone. Too many hardware platforms are released every week for the former, as has been made apparent by the difficulty in deciding which of Apple's yearly belch is a fair comparison. The latter is not actually competing very well, Nokia unhitched their wagon, and Microsoft is losing their share of consumer and enterprise everything. If Windows still exists in 10 years Microsoft will be having to give it away for free. Goodbye Microsoft, from every customer who had to pay the exorbitant price of your software just to play a computer game, do not let the door slam your greedy *** on the way out.
    01-19-14 06:13 PM
    Really?? So the speed of the 4S and 5 and 5S are the same? What are you talking about??
    Z30 had "older" hardware than all the others but beat all the other phones on that weekend challenge, so using that theory the "superior " os running on older hardware shouldn't matter. Face it ios is oldest operating system on a phone and hardware will not help it's efficiency any. It's the os problem. If you don't agree, show a video of it being superior.

BlackBerry forever, haters never!
    01-19-14 06:14 PM
    You can do a lot on BB10 without installing a single app.

Give me a break. Apps fill gaps. You can't even attach a file to an email on an iPhone without an app, and most apps are cr@pp.
    Based on the above, BB10 devices should be selling in record numbers. No need to fill gaps.
    01-19-14 06:21 PM
    Explain please. What's missing? What is wrong with the media player or the media library apps?
    For one bb10 lacks a music equalizer, not to mention the way bb10 handles album art work is atrocious. The media player would assign album artwork from one album to all of the albums in my library.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    01-19-14 06:34 PM

Give me a break. Apps fill gaps. You can't even attach a file to an email on an iPhone without an app, and most apps are cr@pp.
    Lol, you can't be serious.
    01-19-14 06:37 PM
    Your argument is still funny, less options is not better. And anyway, as I already explained, in BlackBerry 10 the sharing options are rearranged based on your usage. Here's how it looks like:

Attachment 239911
    I like this feature a lot.
    01-19-14 06:40 PM
    For one bb10 lacks a music equalizer, not to mention the way bb10 handles album art work is atrocious. The media player would assign album artwork from one album to all of the albums in my library.
    Yeah that album art glitch is quite annoying. Ever find a way to fix it without having to redownload all the files?
    01-19-14 07:03 PM
    Yeah that album art glitch is quite annoying. Ever find a way to fix it without having to redownload all the files?
    nope...I say a quick prayer prior to transferring my music. Lol

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    01-19-14 07:06 PM
    I'm going to make a nice video reply to ball your comments you just made
    Thank you!
    It'll be a fun video to make! Haha
    Yours truly! JC

Posted via CB10
    in the end you will just make another unfair video comparison....you are welcome if you can find a way to show a better accurate comparison

and how about reply with using siri to set alarm (challenge 1) of course you can use BB personal voice assistant if you want?
    01-19-14 07:29 PM

Finally! Someone with a little sense.

I did an assignment on my iPad mini and wanted to submit it through the browser, whoops too bad I couldn't because there is no access to the file system. I attached that Documents to Go file from the iPad into Evernote on the iPad. I then opened Evernote (I could have also used BlackBerry Remember here) on my BlackBerry Q10, went to that same website, pressed the upload button, selected the file and that was that.

On the iPad that took 2 applications to accomplish which are not native to the platform. On BlackBerry 10, no app was required to be downloaded from BlackBerry World, all of that could have been done with a stock BlackBerry 10 device.
    01-19-14 07:30 PM
    hey what about the touch screen typing contest, there is no doubt as to who got smoked by a wide margin LOL
    01-19-14 08:37 PM
    hey what about the touch screen typing contest, there is no doubt as to who got smoked by a wide margin LOL
    I bet they didn't use this keyboard.

"Hipjot iOS Swiping Keyboard Allows Users to Type up to 120 WPM"

http://www.mactrast.com/2014/01/hipj...-type-120-wpm/
    Me2 likes this.
    01-19-14 08:47 PM
    You are largely correct. The main advantage of iOS is if you have an integrated Apple system. It gives you a lot of power across platforms. If you don't use all of them it loses some of that, possibly a lot. So I have things like documents and presentations that can be done on my desktop, saved on iCloud and then edited or presented on an iPad or iPhone. That is where they have been driving for years, although I am not sure how clear that was initially. Google is moving rapidly there as well and is very competitive. We use Google docs a lot also. Microsoft isn't there yet, but I a certain will move there and certainly has the technical and financial resources to battle it out. BB I don't see being in the game. And yea, I know what it means.
    Microsoft was there before anyone. Office Mobile and Desktop had SkyDrive integration first and they had SkyDrive integrated in WP before Google Drive existed. However, desktop Windows didn't benefit hugely from that until Windows 8, which did hurt that "selling point" early on.

They also had the integrated IM/SMS experience a lot of people are clamoring for. The consolidated Hubs for notifications showed up first in Windown Phone (7's Me Hub). Microsoft had a significant app issue early on that they have largely gotten over by now, though, and launch hardware back then left much to be desired.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    01-19-14 08:51 PM
    You mean this kind of glitch, that arranged this my music ?

BlackBerry vs iPhone Challenge 2-img_20140119_221757.png

BlackBerry vs iPhone Challenge 2-img_20140119_221746.png

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 09:21 PM
    Foreword what is available in many languages ​​including Indonesia?? like where if settings manually without SIRIH??
    01-19-14 09:37 PM
    Foreword what is available in many languages ​​including Indonesia?? like where if settings manually without SIRIH??
    01-19-14 09:42 PM
    Based on the above, BB10 devices should be selling in record numbers. No need to fill gaps.
    Oh look! Sales record number argument again! Based on that, ios is shiat compared to Android.
    01-19-14 09:54 PM
    You mean this kind of glitch, that arranged this my music ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140119_221757.png 
Views:	263 
Size:	381.8 KB 
ID:	240022

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140119_221746.png 
Views:	262 
Size:	377.1 KB 
ID:	240023

Posted via CB10
    Glad to see that you don't have that issue. Consider yourself lucky.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    01-19-14 10:01 PM
    the test is not accurate, some of my complaint :

* he using older iphone , iPhone 4 or iphone 4S

* iPhone camera can be access directly on lock screen

* he takes his time with iphone, with BB10 before the camera apps open properly he already tap the screen several times to focus the camera

* if he not delaying sharing with iphone, it is more easier to share with iPhone you dont need to scroll to find twitter, twitter icon already there and very visible (larger icon)

something he forget to mention, it seems even older iphone 4 (2010) or 4S (2011) Camera seems much better in indoor / low light situation than Z10 (2013)

LOL
    It's a BlackBerry fan posting a video, and we're talking about it on a BlackBerry fan site. If you were expecting an un-biased result I feel bad for you, BlackBerry has 99 problems but a fan ripping it ain't one.

- Developer of PinGuin
    01-19-14 10:06 PM
    Oh look! Sales record number argument again! Based on that, ios is shiat compared to Android.
    Is it?
    Apple sold close to 50 million iOS devices last quarter alone

47.8 million iOS > 1.1million* bb10 devices

*untold number of bb10 devices recorded for this quarter but shipped during the previous quarter (Aka: Padding their numbers).
    01-19-14 10:06 PM
    Lol. I love BB, but i'm a realist. No one cares about BB anymore... these videos are a joke. iOS and Android are number one and BB will unfortunatley never catch up. Just get used to a very small neich market or enterprise use and move along.
    GadgetTravel likes this.
    01-19-14 10:08 PM
    Tough Luck.
    Perhaps Indonesia can develop their own mobile technology with their own voice activated integration and not have to rely on outside vendors to supply features that don't work due to language barriers.
    01-19-14 10:21 PM
    This is what it all boils down to. You have to have sales to have relevance. If Blackberry was number one, the need to post my **** is bigger than your **** vids wouldn't hold such an abiding interest here.

Such is not the case, thus the human need to grasp at anything.
    Sparro and GadgetTravel like this.
    01-19-14 10:26 PM
    Agreed totally ... A keyboard comparison of ANY iPhone and BB10 would be a total waste cuz BB10 has THE BEST keyboard.. Although, I would like to see an iPhone pro who truly believes that iPhone is the best vs a BB user.. I'm talking about the stock keyboard cuz iOS has an app for that ... Prolly BB keyboard will smoke that app too ..
    01-19-14 10:41 PM
415 ... 34567 ...