Sequel to the first one!

First one:

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 09:45 AM
    Thank you jc
    01-19-14 10:19 AM
    Invoking sharing is definitely one of my most used features of the BB10 OS.
    David in Durham and OniBerry like this.
    01-19-14 10:26 AM
    These videos are a joke. These tests aren't even close to being accurate.
    Last edited by donnation; 01-19-14 at 02:36 PM.
    jpvj and GingerSnapsBack like this.
    01-19-14 10:35 AM
    Thanks for sharing

Posted via CB10
    David in Durham likes this.
    01-19-14 10:59 AM
    the test is not accurate, some of my complaint :

* he using older iphone , iPhone 4 or iphone 4S

* iPhone camera can be access directly on lock screen

* he takes his time with iphone, with BB10 before the camera apps open properly he already tap the screen several times to focus the camera

* if he not delaying sharing with iphone, it is more easier to share with iPhone you dont need to scroll to find twitter, twitter icon already there and very visible (larger icon)

something he forget to mention, it seems even older iphone 4 (2010) or 4S (2011) Camera seems much better in indoor / low light situation than Z10 (2013)

LOL
    Donvald, cckgz4, jpvj and 2 others like this.
    01-19-14 11:28 AM
    Nice one man!

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z10
    01-19-14 11:32 AM
    Challenges that real people do on a daily basis?

Go to the AppStore and download the latest app. Lol.

I seriously doubt people care about the speed of setting an alarm.
    jason9900 and GingerSnapsBack like this.
    01-19-14 11:52 AM
    01-19-14 12:06 PM
    Challenges that real people do on a daily basis?

Go to the AppStore and download the latest app. Lol.

I seriously doubt people care about the speed of setting an alarm.
    You care when you have no apps to download. Have to something with the phone.
    01-19-14 12:09 PM
    I personally place a lot of value in the speed and efficiency of communication using a BlackBerry device. I would like to see this comparison with this and an iPhone5S.

Lastly i'd like to note that most iOS vs BlackBerry comparisons are done with newer iphones and older BBs for those bi****** about it being an iphone 4/4s in this vid.

Posted via Q10
    eyQ10 likes this.
    01-19-14 12:18 PM
    yup using siri are much much faster than using a manual method.
    01-19-14 12:19 PM
    I personally place a lot of value in the speed and efficiency of communication using a BlackBerry device. I would like to see this comparison with this and an iPhone5S.

Lastly i'd like to note that most iOS vs BlackBerry comparisons are done with newer iphones and older BBs for those bi****** about it being an iphone 4/4s in this vid.

Posted via Q10
    from what i see people always compare between iphone with BB produce with same years, the newest available phone. it is not the reviewer fault in the past if they compare iPhone 5 with BB OS phone, because its what available on the market....

and like you see...even older iPhone take better picture in indoor than newer Z10, plus there are many mistakes with his test
    01-19-14 12:22 PM
    Should have compared the most recent iPhone running iOS. The Z still would have won.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 12:32 PM
    This guy is a joke. These tests aren't even close to being accurate.
    then please by all means do your own comparison then so that we can get an accurate reading...
    01-19-14 12:48 PM
    the test is not accurate, some of my complaint :

* he using older iphone , iPhone 4 or iphone 4S

* iPhone camera can be access directly on lock screen

* he takes his time with iphone, with BB10 before the camera apps open properly he already tap the screen several times to focus the camera

* if he not delaying sharing with iphone, it is more easier to share with iPhone you dont need to scroll to find twitter, twitter icon already there and very visible (larger icon)

something he forget to mention, it seems even older iphone 4 (2010) or 4S (2011) Camera seems much better in indoor / low light situation than Z10 (2013)

LOL
    2 things:

1. BlackBerry 10 has a camera button on the lock screen too.

2. So that fact that iOS has only 2-3 sharing options is an advantage to you? Because you don't have to scroll? In that case having 3 apps is also better than having 1 million apps.
    And by the way, recent and most used sharing options are always at the top in BlackBerry 10. The order changes based on your sharing activity.
    01-19-14 01:01 PM
    Just another complainer! Give JC a break, at least he is trying to be positive about BB10. Seems like all of your posts are complaining about one thing or another. It would be almost impossible to do exact comparisons about any of the UI's, its all about how a person uses there phone and what is comfortable to them.

Thanks JC for making the effort !!!
    RedFoxOne and glennster28 like this.
    01-19-14 01:15 PM
    2 things:

1. BlackBerry 10 has a camera button on the lock screen too.

2. So that fact that iOS has only 2-3 sharing options is an advantage to you? Because you don't have to scroll? In that case having 3 apps is also better than having 1 million apps.
    And by the way, recent and most used sharing options are always at the top in BlackBerry 10. The order changes based on your sharing activity.
    1. ok so at least its on par...

2.we are discussing about phone who can upload photo to twitter faster, so in the end its easier for iPhone because you dont need to scroll. twitter available with larger icon so make it faster to recognize and more accurate to tap (in theory) , maybe it will be different result if the tester said upload to other apps/web

point is i dont think it is a valid test, from you see in the video his fingger are much more aggresive with Blackberry, tapping camera focus several times even if the camera apps still not open properly while with iPhone he take his time, if someone wants to he can easily change the test and put iPhone or android as the winner....

one thing you can see...definately iPhone 4/4S camera are much better in indoor than Z10...
    01-19-14 01:19 PM
    then please by all means do your own comparison then so that we can get an accurate reading...
    No thanks. I don't need to run a test like that to try and prove whatever. But if someone is going to do them they should at least try and make them real. Every time a review goes up on the net for a BlackBerry phone what does everyone in here say? "Biased, not real, etc.".

I like seeing comparison videos myself but these are just complete BS.
    kbz1960 and propeller10 like this.
    01-19-14 01:25 PM
    1. ok so at least its on par...

2.we are discussing about phone who can upload photo to twitter faster, so in the end its easier for iPhone because you dont need to scroll. twitter available with larger icon so make it faster to recognize and more accurate to tap (in theory) , maybe it will be different result if the tester said upload to other apps/web

point is i dont think it is a valid test, from you see in the video his fingger are much more aggresive with Blackberry, tapping camera focus several times even if the camera apps still not open properly while with iPhone he take his time, if someone wants to he can easily change the test and put iPhone or android as the winner....

one thing you can see...definately iPhone 4/4S camera are much better in indoor than Z10...
    Your argument is still funny, less options is not better. And anyway, as I already explained, in BlackBerry 10 the sharing options are rearranged based on your usage. Here's how it looks like:

BlackBerry vs iPhone Challenge 2-img_20140119_210739.png
    01-19-14 03:10 PM
    No thanks. I don't need to run a test like that to try and prove whatever. But if someone is going to do them they should at least try and make them real. Every time a review goes up on the net for a BlackBerry phone what does everyone in here say? "Biased, not real, etc.".

I like seeing comparison videos myself but these are just complete BS.
    Because...?
    01-19-14 03:12 PM
    The alarm one is a total joke. My BB won't even let me set two alarms. Plus Siri is like 3 times as fast. Even the screen way is about the same on both if you don't go slow on the iPhone; well for the first alarm.

Although I think the big picture is that he should be comparing to Windows phone. Windows phone is the competition for Blackberry, not the iPhone. Android and Apple are certainly competing, but BB really isn't in that game in my opinion.
    tack likes this.
    01-19-14 03:26 PM
    Your argument is still funny, less options is not better. And anyway, as I already explained, in BlackBerry 10 the sharing options are rearranged based on your usage. Here's how it looks like:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140119_210739.png 
Views:	2015 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	239911
    It's does the same thing. Supported apps are listed. In iOS 7 it scrolls horizontally. In Android it scrolls vertically, and in BB10 apparently they are tiled. Not much difference in sharing in that aspect.

iOS natively integrates iCloud sharing, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Video, and AirDrop.

If you install an app like Google+ then it will show up as a place to share photos as well, as is the case for other platforms.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    01-19-14 03:33 PM
    Sequel to the first one!

First one:

Posted via CB10
    Keep it up man, I love your videos.

Post via my AWESOME Q10! BBM Channel: C12140D
    BigManRonnie likes this.
    01-19-14 03:35 PM
    You care when you have no apps to download. Have to something with the phone.
    You can do a lot on BB10 without installing a single app.

Give me a break. Apps fill gaps. You can't even attach a file to an email on an iPhone without an app, and most apps are cr@pp.
    01-19-14 03:38 PM
415 123 ...