Ok i'm up for an upgrade and i'm thinking of switching from iphone to blackberry, any advice on which model???? I'm with At&t
    01-22-10 03:43 PM
    9700, no contest
    01-22-10 03:44 PM
    I would suggest the Bold 9700
    01-22-10 03:45 PM
    9700, hands-down. Flagship device.
    01-22-10 03:46 PM
    Ok i'm up for an upgrade and i'm thinking of switching from iphone to blackberry, any advice on which model???? I'm with At&t
    The Bold 9700 is the top of the line on AT&T, and is supposedly amazing. It has great battery life, great screen, and the trackpad is supposedly awesome.. I'm getting the Bold 9000, as it is bigger, and I just like it's styling better. Compare them in store, if you can.
    01-22-10 03:47 PM
    Seriously are we actually having this discussion again??
    01-22-10 03:55 PM
    Of course the 9700-you wont be disappointed
    01-22-10 04:11 PM
    I agree 1,000% I wish these kind of questions would be banned from here. Not only are they repeated ad nauseam, they clearly reflect the OP's lack of common courtesy, to at least do a SEARCH and browse the forums for the other, 2,000,000 posts on the same subject. In addition, I am baffled how someone could simply post such a simplistic question and hope to find enough detail and ACCURACY in the responses. You might was well go into a car forum and say "hey, I'm going to buy a new car, what should I buy?"

Puhllleasae!

Seriously are we actually having this discussion again??
    01-22-10 04:20 PM
    You couldn't have posted this thread without seeing at least 5 threads with the exact same title pop up before posting.

You're either not paying any attention or you don't care that it's been discussed.

But to answer your question... it's your decision. Go play with both devices and pick the one you want. Why have a bunch of strangers decide what your next phone will be?

/rant
    01-22-10 04:46 PM
    From what I hear, go with the Bold!
    01-22-10 04:47 PM
    i agree 1,000% i wish these kind of questions would be banned from here. Not only are they repeated ad nauseam, they clearly reflect the op's lack of common courtesy, to at least do a search and browse the forums for the other, 2,000,000 posts on the same subject. In addition, i am baffled how someone could simply post such a simplistic question and hope to find enough detail and accuracy in the responses. You might was well go into a car forum and say "hey, i'm going to buy a new car, what should i buy?"

puhllleasae!
    i know, now even when you start a new thread it does a search for you. Come on people get with it.
    01-22-10 04:50 PM
    I would leave att

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 06:06 PM
    Another iphone vs blackberry thread

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 06:18 PM
    Looks like the 9700 wins, but go over to the iPhone forum and ask the same question. I bet it's a completely different answer.

Just saying, I mean what did you expect on Crackberry?
    01-22-10 06:28 PM
    9700, no doubt. Like CBK says, are you a productivity, communication person or a media, entertainment person. That's the whole BB vs iPhone argument.
    01-22-10 06:52 PM
    Iphone is getting better and better, while the blackberry is stuck in a time warp. No contest
    01-22-10 06:58 PM
    ok i'm new to forums this is actually my first, so you don't have to be rude i was just getting an opinion from people who have probably had many blackberry's to which one is the top fave. thank you to all that gave an answer to the question and to those who just basically wanted to be an a$$hole and be rude about someone just asking a question well you should be ashamed. I did a search on google and this came up and it was about the old iphone and blackberry comparison so that's why i asked another time because blackberry might have came out with something new and improved lately that just blows iphone out of the water. same goes for iphone. I like to do research instead of just buying a phone and figuring out a month after my buy back thing is up that i don't like it.
    01-22-10 07:12 PM
    I agree with your sentiment, but I don't agree on what "wins." While it appears that only 9700 fans posted here, the data is meaningless. For the most part, nobody really cares (and I am clueless as to why I'm even bothering with this thread, lol). There is no "winner" per se. Each and every phone has it's admirers and detractors...one man's treasure is another man's junk, as they say (and women, too). As for posting this question in an iPhone forum, you're absolutely right!

Looks like the 9700 wins, but go over to the iPhone forum and ask the same question. I bet it's a completely different answer.

Just saying, I mean what did you expect on Crackberry?
    01-22-10 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD