I have for long learnt that there is no video-out option available for BlackBerry phones. But today I came across this gadget (Maverix HUD Sunglasses - I Want One Of Those) from IWantOneOfThose.com (a popular online gadget shop in the UK) which claims to be able to bean whatever on your phone screen onto the lenses of this pair of sunglasses with Bluetooth. It clearly stated that BlackBerry devices are supported. There isn't much information on the page, nor can I find anything on Google. Any idea which Bluetooth profile it may be using? It probably won't be fast enough to transmit video, but a product similar to this with a VGA or phono connector on the other end may be well good for presentations.
    04-01-09 09:50 AM
    Well... firstly, what is the day today?

Secondly, go back on the website and click the buy option, there is a little message awaiting you!
    04-01-09 12:06 PM
    Well... firstly, what is the day today?

Secondly, go back on the website and click the buy option, there is a little message awaiting you!
    Yeah! You are right.
    04-01-09 08:46 PM
    Yeah! You are right.
    But the next day 4-2 came around and tax reality set in and it was no joke! This will be possible shortly.

http://whitepapers.zdnet.com/abstract.aspx?docid=391235&promo=100510

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD