Whoa! Check this out...!

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

I wonder whether any CB users are part of this?!
    06-20-08 10:40 AM
    Doubt it! I love gettin email!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-08 07:05 PM
    i too love getting email but not job related lol. i don't think they should get paid extra for reading the emails. but if they are being expected to reply to them...and consequently do work or review the days work, i absolutely think they should be paid.
    06-23-08 07:07 PM
    Will that include Crackberry hours too - lol.
    06-23-08 07:20 PM
    this is rediculous...they shouldn't be getting paid extra for that because nobody tellls them to pick up their bb and use it all the timely. unless if they are expected to be responsive to emails 24/7...then they should be paid extra

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 02:25 AM
    I think that's the idea. Since the BB makes them accessable 24/7, they get work related stuff during off times and odd hours and are expected to respond or do something related to the email.

If you work in a job with set office hours and they expect you to do work outside of those hours, you should expect compensation for said work.
    06-24-08 02:29 AM
    If they are expected to then yes for sure...but if their addiction is compelling them to, then no
    06-24-08 10:36 AM
    Interesting. What are they going to do when their empolyers make them leave the BB's at the office outside normal working hours? I can't live without mine!
    06-24-08 05:05 PM
    I think they should get paid for usage...it is work isn't it
    06-24-08 05:08 PM
    If you get paid salary you are probably screwed!! If you get paid by the hour then i could maybe see it.
    06-24-08 05:24 PM
    It very well should i consider crackberry hours being work related!
    06-24-08 05:26 PM
    Depends on if they can convince their employer that it is "time spent researching their device in order to make them more functional and accessible to the business environment."
    06-24-08 05:52 PM
    I think Smurfy71 makes an interesting point.
    06-24-08 10:23 PM
    I think if the business pays for it, then they have the right to have them be left at the office--but that would in essence defeat the purpose of giving them in the first place--to be in "touch" with them 24/7. It's one of the reasons that people who get them for business despise them so much.....my SIL got one from work, and I was THRILLED by it--she never even bothered learning to use it beyond the email aspect--didn't even use it as a phone.
    06-25-08 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD