I like how people say to just get a new job. Like we're just floating in jobs nowadays. Not a real viable option for most people right now. I agree that people shouldn't stress so much about work, but it's an employer world.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Were did anyone say this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 03:45 PM
    That is sad. But hey email can actually drive you crazy...I do find it hard to believe but anything is possible but I don't see bb is relevant to the actual cause of death/suicide...
    09-29-09 10:04 AM
    lmao. French were weak during WWII. This isn't a surprise.
    I'm not french but i find this very offending.. Have some respect
    09-29-09 02:41 PM
    Dude, your on the internet, good luck getting someone to show you or others respect lol..
    09-29-09 05:38 PM
    Dude, your on the internet, good luck getting someone to show you or others respect lol..
    Wll, I know this may come as a shock but the internet does consist of more than 4chan and online game general chat. Most of the net is fairly civilized, granted i'm well aware im probably wrong in my assumption, but maybe im an optimist. And it is you're by the way
    09-29-09 05:45 PM
    I'd say its time to look for a new job....
    09-29-09 06:14 PM
    Plenty of other phones have email too why not blame it on the iPhone? I'd kill myself if I had to use one instead of a Blackberry :P
    09-29-09 08:38 PM
    no UMTS roaming is a no-no for me
    09-29-09 10:49 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD