Im starting to think the thunder will be here in the states before the bold. I was told by a verizon rep that it will be here by next month atleast. Seeing as I dont see any of them on ebay, and the bold is all over ebay, I find it strange. Starting to wonder If I will switch over to at&t now that the thunder is coming soon, but not sure if I will like that full touch screen. Anyone heard any other things about the thunder, and what features its going to have comparible to the bold?
    09-02-08 08:13 PM
    Im starting to think the thunder will be here in the states before the bold. I was told by a verizon rep that it will be here by next month atleast. Seeing as I dont see any of them on ebay, and the bold is all over ebay, I find it strange. Starting to wonder If I will switch over to at&t now that the thunder is coming soon, but not sure if I will like that full touch screen. Anyone heard any other things about the thunder, and what features its going to have comparible to the bold?
    Check out the 95xx forum-----> http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/
    09-02-08 08:39 PM
    Nice link-age Crucial... there is a ton of information on the "ThunderStorm" available on the boards!! Indulge yourself
    09-02-08 08:42 PM
    The thunder/storm seems so cool but the touchscreen would be annoying so I'd much more like the javelin!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-08 11:45 PM
    The thunder/storm seems so cool but the touchscreen would be annoying so I'd much more like the javelin!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The javelin looks nice, but it wont be coming out any time soon. The bold, and storm should be here before that. So with that being said, that eliminates the javelin. Plus why get the javelin when the bold is better, minus the camera.
    09-03-08 11:40 AM
    The javelin looks nice, but it wont be coming out any time soon. The bold, and storm should be here before that. So with that being said, that eliminates the javelin. Plus why get the javelin when the bold is better, minus the camera.
    What is your definition for any time soon? It's rumored to launch in Oct. Which is the same time the 95xx is rumored to launch. Oh, and the Bold too. The Javelin has more memory for apps, better screen res, and a few others.
    09-03-08 12:46 PM
    What is your definition for any time soon? It's rumored to launch in Oct. Which is the same time the 95xx is rumored to launch. Oh, and the Bold too. The Javelin has more memory for apps, better screen res, and a few others.
    I was under the impression that the res would be the same on both the screens, and isnt the bolds screen larger? Also, the jav isnt 3g. On a side note, Just how much coverage does one get with tmobile over at&t? I dont believe tmoble has the coverage here in knoxville,tn as verizon, or at&t.
    09-03-08 07:18 PM
    The storm looks awesome my only prob is the same as my gripe against the iphone no qwerty (phys) but ll toy with it when it drops who knows
    09-04-08 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD