whats up with this contest scam?? i just saw an ad for it on click's latest (april 12) Click Picks. i kno its fake but blackberry hasnt use the name thunder or that pic in months!

heres da link to the contest: ConsumerIncentiveRewards
    Last edited by wcihlu; 04-13-09 at 09:16 AM.
    04-13-09 09:09 AM
    The picture of the "thunder" is the fake mock picture of the storm that we saw when we first started the hunt for the storm. These ads are used to collect information from unsuspecting people who think that they are going to win the prize. All of us here at the CB forums know that the thunder is really the storm and that name hasn't been used in a while but others who happen to come upon the ad might not be so lucky and think it is a new bb that is coming out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 10:42 AM
    i thought it was the newest blackberry....

LOL just kidding...

I'm sorry though but if there was a BlackBerry Thunder.. that is just a lame name for a phone...

- Draz
    04-14-09 12:00 AM
    i thought it was the newest blackberry....

LOL just kidding...

I'm sorry though but if there was a BlackBerry Thunder.. that is just a lame name for a phone...

- Draz
    The BB thunder is what the storm was originally called.

04-14-09 12:34 AM
    The BB thunder is what the storm was originally called.

And i still think it's a lame name... seriously "The Thunder" im glad they went with the storm, cause it just sounds better... In my opinion...

- Draz
    04-14-09 10:12 AM
    In its present state...more like a rain shower with dark clouds on the horizon.
    04-14-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD