Hi I am wondering how i would go about making the SVG coder that allows the home screen icons to scroll sideways and the SVG code that hdes the dock, work together.

I have edited the scrolling SVG so that it scrolls over only 1 icon and not a full screen goup ie: 6 Bold 9700

I also edited the hidden dock to have two rows one hidden one showen, but am unsure how to make the codes work in the same SVG, Theme builder says there is an area and items will not be rendered properly.

Any information on how the code should be inputed together in the SVG would be Great
    Thanks

Here is my Hidden Dock code :

<animateTransform xlink:href="#Layer_1" id="_anim_l6" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="accessKey( )" />

<animateTransform xlink:href="#Layer_1" id="_anim_d6" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,99" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="accessKey(ESCAPE)" />

This is the Scroll icons code:

<animateTransform xlink:href="#Layer_1" id="_anim_l1" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_1.focusin" />
    <animateTransform xlink:href="#Layer_1" id="_anim_l2" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_2.focusin" />
    <animateTransform xlink:href="#Layer_1" id="_anim_l3" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_3.focusin" />
    <animateTransform xlink:href="#Layer_1" id="_anim_l4" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_4.focusin" />
    <animateTransform xlink:href="#Layer_1" id="_anim_l5" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_5.focusin" />
    <animateTransform xlink:href="#Layer_1" id="_anim_l6" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="0,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_6.focusin" />

<animateTransform xlink:href="#Layer_1" id="_anim_l7" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="-80,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_7.focusin" />
    <animateTransform xlink:href="#Layer_1" id="_anim_l8" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="-160,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_8.focusin" />
    <animateTransform xlink:href="#Layer_1" id="_anim_l9" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="-240,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_9.focusin" />
    <animateTransform xlink:href="#Layer_1" id="_anim_l10" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="-320,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_10.focusin" />
    <animateTransform xlink:href="#Layer_1" id="_anim_l11" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="-400,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_11.focusin" />
    <animateTransform xlink:href="#Layer_1" id="_anim_l12" attributeName="transform" type="translate"
    to="-480,0" dur="0.5s"
    fill="freeze"
    begin="Theme_Button_12.focusin" />
    02-04-11 01:54 PM
    Is it work on blackberry curve 8520
    12-01-12 08:35 AM
    Umm I think needs to be moved to another thread like Developers thread since that's coding.....
    12-01-12 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD