Discussion suspended for review.

UPDATE: The thread has been off the rails since the first page, with two entrenched camps each refusing to understand the viewpoint of the other. Sadly both sides have failed to notice that the endless political debate has little or nothing to do with the original topic. I very much doubt that some accept that the US Supreme Court and CFR are not the only legal jurisdictions which impact forum members.

The final straw which secured this thread's permanent closure was a suggestion that weapons of mass destruction should be deployed against innocent populations selected by their religious belief, as a response to terrorist attacks. Such a response would be genocide and a war crime - a fact which the proposers almost certainly understand. As such the suggestion is either "real and intended to stir religious hatred" -OR- "malicious and intended to further derail the thread". I am unable to decide between the two choices so I will leave the posts visible above, to name and shame the real extremists.
    11-22-15 12:16 PM
151 ... 567