I recently bought a BlackBerry Storm and every message and email that I receive goes into my "Messages" folder as well as the respective email and SMS/MMS folders as well. It's very annoying to have to go into the messages folder to delete something that ive already seen. Is there anyway to remove the "Messages" folder from the main screen? I can hide it but hiding it does nothing to stop the flow of messages into the folder. ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    02-26-09 09:40 PM
    You can highlight the icon you do not wish to see and hit menu>hide

It will disappear until you hit menu>showall - You can even create a folder menu>add folder> then you can put any icons you want in to that folder. I do this with a few like calculator, password keeper and messages. I do not hide the messages folder I just move it into the folder - I get the occasion PIN message and they hit the message folder.
    02-26-09 09:46 PM
    I've done that already but my messages still go into that file. I just want to delete the stupid folder all together.. ha ha
    02-26-09 09:48 PM
    It will always put a copy in that folder. It is showing up in the SMS/MMS as well right? Deleting from the SMS/MMS should wipe it from the messages folder. You have SMS.MMS because your option for sms and email inboxes (messages>options>general options) is set to SEPERATE
    Last edited by Tremortality; 02-26-09 at 09:55 PM.
    02-26-09 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD