Can anyone help sd card problems device not recognising card i have formatted card etc etc think its the device any ideas
    02-05-09 07:33 AM
    See if you can get a computer to recognize it. You can get a cheap card reader and adapter for the micro sdhc card. If the computer can't recognize it then it is probably the card. I would also try another micro sd and see if the device recognizes the other card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 08:37 AM
    my computer doesn't recognize my storm when i plug it in!!! alls it shows up in the my computer thing is removable disk F and removable disk G.... shouldn't it say BLACKBERRY1 or BLACKBERRY2... i am running windows vista... my version for my storm is .75 HELP
    02-11-09 07:46 PM
    my computer doesn't recognize my storm when i plug it in!!! alls it shows up in the my computer thing is removable disk F and removable disk G.... shouldn't it say BLACKBERRY1 or BLACKBERRY2... i am running windows vista... my version for my storm is .75 HELP
    I am running vista too and that is how the drives were displayed for me when I didn't use the Safely Remove Hardware option. The F drive is the BLACKBERRY2 and the G is the BLACKBERRY1.

02-11-09 09:56 PM
    but when i open/double click on either removable disk F or G it says "please insert.." somethin??? cant remember
    02-21-09 10:05 PM
    but when i open/double click on either removable disk F or G it says "please insert.." somethin??? cant remember
    Try the Safely Remove Hardware option like I described above. Also make sure that you have mass storage mode enabled.

02-21-09 11:35 PM
    Try doing a battery pull then format your media card on the Storm itself...

Menu > Options > Memory > BB button > Format
    02-21-09 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD