This will make a lot of people happy and pi$$ a lot of people off at the same time...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    hehe
    This is very true
    05-22-09 11:42 AM
    The Storm is the worst piece of garbage that I have ever owned... I've become quite adept at performing one handed soft resets while driving... and don't forget... close, close close, close... not end...
    05-23-09 11:25 AM
    A new Storm 2 (Ogin)? All the more reason to leave Verizon and buy a iphone and roll with AT&T. The apps for blackberry phones absolutely stink!!!
    05-23-09 11:48 AM
    A new Storm 2 (Ogin)? All the more reason to leave Verizon and buy a iphone and roll with AT&T. The apps for blackberry phones absolutely stink!!!
    Storm 2 is a REASON to leave and get an Iphone? Trying to figure out how that makes any sense.
    05-23-09 12:09 PM
    Im calling it! Verizon Iphone announced at WWDC...RIM pushes out Storm 2 to have a Iphone vs Storm 2 battle in July! Basing this off pure speculation before anyone goes nuts on me! Im not trying to turn this topic into a Iphone vs Storm 2 but If there is a Iphone coming to VZW you know RIM has to have a hunch its coming hence why it would seem Storm 2 is right around the corner. Storm 2 will hold up well. The 2 major flaws have been the screen and OS and looks like 1 is already taken care of. If and thats a big IF they can get the OS up and running like it should be it will be very interesting to see who comes out on top. Storm 2 has potential to match the UI of Iphone but has the edge as a business phone.
    Last edited by weswilkes; 05-23-09 at 10:16 PM.
    05-23-09 10:11 PM
    I hate to jump in on this, but I was in the Verizon store and I am friendly with a manager and she told me the Iphone was coming out around holiday time. My husband was advised not to buy a blackberry if he really wants the Iphone.

Beeray
    05-24-09 01:12 PM
    talk about throwing an M80 in the toilet....
    05-24-09 03:10 PM
    I hate to jump in on this, but I was in the Verizon store and I am friendly with a manager and she told me the Iphone was coming out around holiday time. My husband was advised not to buy a blackberry if he really wants the Iphone.

Beeray
    I agree with waiting til the end of the year..............
    05-24-09 03:13 PM
    waiting till the end of the year? I would have to agree with that because of the uncertainty of what devices will be released after the Tour sometime in July
    05-24-09 03:20 PM
    i want the onyx instead!!! i love my storm but that phone looks great!!!
    05-24-09 04:47 PM
    I heard that Storm is coming this month....true???
    06-01-09 01:13 AM
    I heard that Storm is coming this month....true???

actually no you can get a storm right now if you want! lol

nah It wont be coming out this month the storm two was said to be within the next 6 months..

There will be advertising for the storm major as its going to be aimed at consumers again.
    06-01-09 05:03 AM
137 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD