I just bid on a Blackberry Storm 2 & won. I was an Alltel customer & now have been converted to Verizon. I still have an Alltel contract for one more year.

My question is will I be able to switch my phone onto the Storm since I am apart of Verizon now or are they going to tell me I have to upgrade & get a Verizon plan?

Also, if i upgrade to a Verizon plan would the other person on the contract be forced to with me?
    Please help. Thank you!
    12-17-09 01:13 AM
    No, you can still use your Alltel plan. You will need to however add on the BB plan 29.99 for bis 44.99 for bes or if you have a smartchoice plan both are included. That is if you don't have one already. You can try it online or over the *228 phone thing. But if that doesn't work do it with a person, occasionally there are changes or equivalencies in plan features that only a rep can get right for you. No matter what they say. You do not need a verizon plan so don't let them lie to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 08:53 AM
    Just take it to the store and they'll activate it on your current account. No need to switch plans. Takes about two minutes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD