Does anyone think here that had BlackBerry set up similar stores such as Apple to Roll out BB10, sales would have been stronger given the "learning curve"?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 10:19 PM
    A store to sell 1 product (the Z10), and then eventually more seems silly and an unnecessary cost.

Would do no good.
    09-24-13 10:23 PM
    BlackBerry vans set up on college campuses might have been a good idea.
    09-24-13 10:27 PM
    They did have these stores and still do in some countries.
    09-24-13 10:29 PM
    I wish. I'd apply to work there so fast.

Samsung has a cool setup in some Best Buys. They basically have a store within a store type thing, where they have different carpeting and bright lights shining down on their display tables, with tv screens showing stuff. Kind of reminds me of setups at the LA Auto Show.

In the future, if BlackBerry gets even more big name apps, a setup like that would be beneficial. They could have BLACKBERRY EMPLOYEES showing off the phones, not just teenagers who work at Best Buy.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 02:34 AM
    There used to be one here in Farmington Hills michigan and it was very popular when Blackberry had brand presence.

I still remember back when they had announced it and everyone who was a Blackberry nut like me went there to buy their phones and accessories.

Now it's a cell phone gadget store because no one uses the brand anymore, now the apple store is packed every time I go there.

Sent using the CB app from my iPhone 5
    09-25-13 04:50 AM
    Great concept in theory, but it hasn't worked for BBRY. As already noted, what works BBRY sell?
    09-25-13 06:35 AM
    Let say it: here in Italy if you weren't a Blackberry fan or someone like me curious to try what seemed a fantastic OS (thanks to the internet) then you wouldn't know that BB10 even exists!
    Never seen a tech product with such a poor coverage!
    At least Vodafone had it expose in its showcase but obviously no poster nor advertisements of any kind.
    Already a 'niche' product...

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 06:46 AM
    I think blackberry should act like a startup. Sell and marketing thru the Internet would help reduce the amount of money needed for a brick and mortar store. Maybe a partnership with amazon or ebay to have a virtual store sell exclusive parts, accesseries and devices.

Posted from the most powerful smartphone,z10
    09-25-13 06:50 AM