Hi All
    I was in the shopping mall this afternoon and when I walked passed the other fruit store it was full with folks p,aying on the devices that were on display.
    I went to get a Starbucks and sitting there with my coffee I thought "why doesn't RIM have a Blackberry store on the high street, because I certainly think they should do?"
    02-11-12 05:21 PM
    I think they do in Asia. I guess the sheeple prefer the toy of the masses.

Having said that, RIM may open a UK Blackberry store in the future.

I hope they do, then I'd be able to track down some Blackberry premium earphones with the forward & back skip buttons !

02-11-12 05:49 PM
    I've been thinking that for a long time. All I know is that if RIM opens a BB store near me, I'd go there almost everyday...
    02-11-12 06:07 PM
    02-11-12 06:12 PM
    Wireless Giant also has a few BB stores across the US. They sell devices and accessories from all of the US providers. I have been in one. It was just shy of heaven.
    02-11-12 06:14 PM
    I expect people tend to buy phones they can try or they come to the store looking for a specific phone (Ex. after internet research, that's why we have paid trolls in our forum)

If RIM is pushing the Bold there should be displays and working 9900 phones in carrier stores - see it try it
    02-11-12 06:45 PM
    a bb store would rule, i hope the do this, it would be super radical

LMAO, radical

wait, maybe gnarly - ya, gnarly

either way, i would stalk the store until they hired me as "stapler guy"
    02-11-12 06:47 PM
    people tend to buy phones that everybody else has, nothing more will usually drive an average consumer purchase, than "hey, i'd be cool if i had that phone" - or - "everybody has that phone, so i'm going to buy it too, it's shiny"

so, basically - everybody who "massively consumes" are essentially manufactured idiots, and i don't mean that in a derogatory way, it's just true

"manufactured" or "programmed" - either way - they're created, soon to be nothing more than a "hatched breed" of clones made in a lab, built to buy apple products and nothing else
    02-11-12 06:49 PM
    people tend to buy phones that everybody else has, nothing more will usually drive an average consumer purchase, than "hey, i'd be cool if i had that phone" - or - "everybody has that phone, so i'm going to buy it too, it's shiny"

so, basically - everybody who "massively consumes" are essentially manufactured idiots, and i don't mean that in a derogatory way, it's just true

"manufactured" or "programmed" - either way - they're created, soon to be nothing more than a "hatched breed" of clones made in a lab, built to buy apple products and nothing else
    Wonder how they sold the first million...
    02-11-12 08:19 PM

That is a detailed, complicated, fantastic conspiracy theory. Try this instead:

Occam's razor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    02-11-12 08:25 PM

Does this apply to everyone who disagrees with you on anything, or just if they disagree with you on phones?

For example, if you buy a condo and I buy a ranch house, or vice versa, could it be because our needs and preferences differ, or must it be because I am programmed to desire the very worst the real estate market has to offer?

Truly curious.

Hi All
    I was in the shopping mall this afternoon and when I walked passed the other fruit store it was full with folks p,aying on the devices that were on display.
    I went to get a Starbucks and sitting there with my coffee I thought "why doesn't RIM have a Blackberry store on the high street, because I certainly think they should do?"
    I find your choice of Starbucks so ironic, I almost have to read the reflection of this post on a piece of paper projected through another piece of paper with a tiny hole, so that the irony does not harm my retinas.
    02-11-12 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD