Hey guys i would really like your input on this question. I live in new york and i am thinking of starting a cell phone business. Every other store has all types of phones but i just want to make this store exclusive for blackberrys, do u think this will work. i will try to get a the folling providers tmobile, att, nextel and sprint thanks
    05-08-08 09:20 PM
    Sure. It would cost huge bucks though. And also how do you satisfy competing carriers that carry the same model? For example, Verizon would want to make sure their curve gets just as much advertising as AT&T's curve If not more. That could be an issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-08 09:32 PM
    those r things i would have to think about but what do u think of the idea. if there was a store by you that sold bbs and accesories would u go to it for all your bb needs thaks
    05-08-08 09:49 PM
    I would think the first step would be contacting RIM and asking about franchising costs - you will need to pay them for the right to use their logos and trademarks, as well as rights to carry their merchandise. It's gonna be really, really expensive, me thinks. Also, I doubt they would let there be a standalone BB only store...if there is one, it's going to be started by RIM.
    05-08-08 09:55 PM
    how about just blackberry accesories.. U know when u go to the malls and see those guys with the little stands in the center with about every accesorie for every phone but bbs how about this
    05-08-08 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD