BlackBerry keeps tweeting that it is coming soon to US mobile carriers and keeps linking to the same page that has links to the carrier signup pages. Every couple days I see something come in from them with a similar message, and hope it is a link to something else, but it is always to same page. Give us dates! "Coming Soon" and BlackBerry is almost becoming a running joke and things like this definitely don't help.
    kfh227 and Rello like this.
    02-27-13 11:02 AM
    BlackBerry keeps tweeting that it is coming soon to US mobile carriers and keeps linking to the same page that has links to the carrier signup pages. Every couple days I see something come in from them with a similar message, and hope it is a link to something else, but it is always to same page. Give us dates! "Coming Soon" and BlackBerry is almost becoming a running joke and things like this definitely don't help.

NO!!! More comig soon tweets please!!! I live for them!!! I need to know BBRY is working on things. Give me "coming soon" tweets or death!!!! BOOM!!!!!
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    02-27-13 11:06 AM
    News is fine but the same old tweets, no thanks!
    02-27-13 11:23 AM
    Up to the carriers as for release date not BB,.... besides it is all free advertising....
    02-27-13 11:28 AM
    I haven't been on twitter much but I would find that annoying too. Its like they don't care about entertaining tweets for existing followers and only care about getting the word out to new people. They should use other means to flood the internet with the news to the new people. Twitter for Blackberry should be interesting and useful and only stating news if its news!
    02-27-13 11:40 AM
    With the new name, the new stock symbol, new OS, and new line of phones, BlackBerry needs a new tagline. How about "BlackBerry: The Coming Soon Company"...
    rcab, Tim-ANC, Saiga and 2 others like this.
    02-27-13 03:37 PM
    I like getting the BlackBerry coming soon tweets!! Send us more!!
    moonfalle likes this.
    02-27-13 04:12 PM
    I read comment after comment about "no news on a US release" Now we got news and its "Stop " LOL take it all with the knowledge that it's "Coming Soon!"
    02-27-13 04:41 PM
    We have known since Jan 30th that the phone was "coming soon" . BB has been great with the coming soon phrase going back to the release of the Playbook and the features and apps that would be coming soon thereafter. We have waited while the phone is being released in big and small spots around the world. At the same time we watch our stock drop in value with each passing day of "no news" from the carriers. I search Crackberry multiple times a day looking for some real evidence that can cause me to become excited again about having this phone. If any one from BB actually follows Crackberry forums postings then maybe they would get an idea that we want some real news and not vague coming soon tweets. How about some power to be in Blackberry actually contacting the US carriers and putting some influence on them to actually give us a date. Because without this I for one believe BB is playing both sides of the street. They are telling us it is coming soon and the carriers are at fault while at the same time telling the carriers it is not ready to be released in the US. The big 2 and T Mobile are so competitive it is hard to believe one of them would not be announcing something to scoop the others. I believe the first one out of the gate will have an edge on the american market, especially if the others drag their feet for more than a few days. If there really is value being felt among the carriers for BB products then bragging rights to being first with the new BB OS would seem to be worth some movement by some one.
    02-27-13 04:56 PM
    Not just Twitter. Same on FB.

It's like, "Blackberry: Coming in Less Than a Month" or "Blackberry: Coming Soon". And I always click the link with my 9630... the page takes a good 2 minutes to load on the native browser, partly because I'm sitting in class and have a really terrible connection and partly because the browser is garbage. Then it loads... And all I see is: "Coming Soon".

So frustrating. Especially because it gets me twice a week at least.
    02-27-13 05:01 PM
    Ah, can't keep every consumer happy......

Too many tweets = please stop with the tweets!
    No tweets = why haven't we heard anything from blackberry!

There will never be a happy medium. Blackberry can't win for losing :-/
    anon(153966), travaz and ajst222 like this.
    02-27-13 05:08 PM
    Here is a thought. Stop clicking on the link! Seriously though, news will probably show up here before BlackBerry tweets it.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 05:10 PM
    Or better yet release some information even if they just say mid month or late month that would give us a general idea.
    02-27-13 05:19 PM
    All the last 2 + years of BS are "coming" to an end "soon"! anyone going to miss it? Not!
    02-27-13 06:40 PM
    With the new name, the new stock symbol, new OS, and new line of phones, BlackBerry needs a new tagline. How about "BlackBerry: The Coming Soon Company"...
    BlackBerry: We won't release until we get it right company

< crickets chirping...sunset...sunrise...crickets chirping... > Kevin cut off his ponytail 6 months prematurely. I have to say he looks like a member of the cast of The Lone Gunmen.
    02-27-13 07:36 PM
    Seems like the carriers aren't that excited so Blackberry has to pick up the slack. . . lol
    02-27-13 07:47 PM
    Here is a thought. Stop clicking on the link! Seriously though, news will probably show up here before BlackBerry tweets it.

Posted via CB10
    I click it because I assume if they are tweeting it again, there is an update. Instead they just keep going to the page to connect you to the carriers signup for updates. Provide an update when there is one, not just for the sake of saying "Coming Soon" every other day!
    02-27-13 08:25 PM
    Seems like the carriers aren't that excited so Blackberry has to pick up the slack. . . lol
    Nope Verizon's just cleared the FCC, T-Mobile still hasn't. BlackBerry didn't have all of the devices ready in time for US to get them out in January.
    02-27-13 08:27 PM
    I could vouch for that. On the carrier websites (at least Verizon), the only way you can even get to the signup page for the Z10 is if you search for it.
    02-27-13 08:36 PM
    I click it because I assume if they are tweeting it again, there is an update. Instead they just keep going to the page to connect you to the carriers signup for updates. Provide an update when there is one, not just for the sake of saying "Coming Soon" every other day!
    There is no law on the good green earth that says any carrier has to sell a BlackBerry so they are beholding to the carriers Period.
    anon(3310921) likes this.
    02-27-13 08:40 PM
    Blackberry Australia are doing the same. Ar*ehats. Although, I read that Thorsten is arriving here for the Blackberry Experience event in Sydney on the 18th of March. So, presumption is the release here will be before that. It makes sense. Oh, wait...

I guess he wants to make sure he's out of North America for the US launch.
    02-27-13 09:07 PM
    Tedious, mundane, maddening silence, SSDD.

Its the eve of March why no advertising in the states from the carriers or blackberry?
    02-27-13 09:43 PM
    So pretty much the launch was great for every place except the place where it mattered the most. . .
    02-27-13 09:57 PM
    BlackBerry: We won't release until we get it right company

< crickets chirping...sunset...sunrise...crickets chirping... > Kevin cut off his ponytail 6 months prematurely. I have to say he looks like a member of the cast of The Lone Gunmen.
    We won't release it till we get it right company... Which is easier said than done because the fresh, young software engineers we hire keep dying of old age before we get it and then we have to start over...

By the way, the Lone Gunmen look was working. People respect that look!
    02-27-13 10:37 PM

Posted via CB10

When they have posts like this, I assume there's some update like... IDK EXACT DATE. Borderline deliberately misleading me into thinking they have concrete evidence.

BlackBerry stop with the coming soon Tweets for US!-asas.jpg. BlackBerry stop with the coming soon Tweets for US!-akas.jpg
    02-28-13 12:14 AM
35 12