Does anyone else think the stock headphones break easily and they should make better quality headphones. The really good ones come with the bold and should be included with every blackberry. The bad ones i'm talking about come with the pearl and i'm guessing many other blackberries. Does anyone else think these headphones are garbage?
    06-27-09 03:58 PM
    I'm still using the headphones I got with my 8300 because I think they are much better sounding and more comfortable than the Bold headphones I got. No problems with my set.
    06-27-09 04:54 PM
    Does anyone else think the stock headphones break easily and they should make better quality headphones. The really good ones come with the bold and should be included with every blackberry. The bad ones i'm talking about come with the pearl and i'm guessing many other blackberries. Does anyone else think these headphones are garbage?
    Actually, the ones that came with my Bold were garbage- first time I tried them, right out of the box, the left earpiece was much quieter than the right, no matter how loud I turned the music up or what song it was playing. I bought a $10 pair of earbuds from CVS that work 100% better. Fortunately, the complete awesomeness of this device more than made up for my initial disappointment.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 05:00 PM
    The one's that came with my Curve were decent. I never complained about them except for the comfort issue. Besides from that I always use my big "dj" looking head phones when listening to music.
    06-27-09 05:09 PM
    I like the OEM
    06-27-09 05:09 PM
    im using a jabra bt3030, its a dog tag style bt with noise cancelling headphones, love them...
    06-27-09 05:29 PM
    the bold ones i'm talking about are the in ear ones with the blackberry symbol on them. Guess i was just over using my pearls headphones cause they break easily
    06-27-09 06:44 PM
    I use the ones that came with my Bold. They sound great.

06-27-09 06:49 PM
    I know there are people who have bought the same phone and gotten different headsets. The se that has the soft rubber ear buds and the ff, rr, pause control are great. The other ones aren't terrible, but not as nice.
    06-27-09 08:09 PM
    the ones i think are garbage are the oem ones that came with the att pearl
    06-27-09 09:40 PM
    I already had headphones that I like from my mp3 player so those are the ones I use. I thought the ones that came with my 8900 were pretty shoddy construction.
    06-27-09 09:41 PM
    The nice thing is that BB uses the 3.5 mm headphone jack. A lot of other phones have their own special jack so you have limitations on what kind of headphones you can use.

06-27-09 09:44 PM
    The nice thing is that BB uses the 3.5 mm headphone jack. A lot of other phones have their own special jack so you have limitations on what kind of headphones you can use.

Yes, but at least make something decent. Even apple provides headphones that are quality built.
    06-27-09 10:40 PM
    My blackberry popped one of the drivers in my cheap in-ear headphones, which was half my fault. But now my Sennheisser closed back headphones won't fit in my 8900 because the housing is slightly curved around the headphone out. Any ideas please?

06-28-09 05:50 AM
    I use the headset that came with my 8330, they still sound great and I like being able to my music when I have to with the button in the middle of the cord.

06-28-09 02:09 PM
    i use the headphones that came with my old sony ericsson w890i ... excellent, excellent headphones, 100 times better then the ones that came with the 8900.
    06-28-09 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD