I hope we can stay ahead of android and the iphone for years to come, I'm tired of seeing people brag about their 4 hours of amazing use before their phone dies on the iphone. Check out this article I found on this blog I read.

Smartphone Insight Blog

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by CrackberryBrandon; 01-30-10 at 07:24 PM.
    01-30-10 06:25 PM
    I think it's great that the company is still growing and is going to make more money.

That's good news for you, right Brandon? Because we all know that you stand to
    get a huge chunk of their gains
    01-30-10 06:30 PM
    I think it's great that the company is still growing and is going to make more money.

That's good news for you, right Brandon? Because we all know that you stand to
    get a huge chunk of their gains
    Well not a huge chunk but yes I do hold stock in the company so I love to see RIM do good because then I'm making money

Last edited by CrackberryBrandon; 01-30-10 at 07:26 PM.
    01-30-10 06:33 PM
    Smartphone Insight Blog much better lol
    01-30-10 07:15 PM
    Smartphone Insight Blog much better lol
    lol thanks for that but yea its still good to see blackberry on top by a good margin
    01-30-10 07:24 PM
    RIM stands to do well so long as they continue to offer good phones. And there are plenty of us who prefer a BB workhorse to any of the current trick ponies.

01-30-10 07:24 PM
    BlackBerry will continue to have a large market share until other companies realize that not everyone wants a touch screen phone (unless it has SurePress).

01-30-10 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD