Not sure if this has been posted. Scroll to the bottom:

BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone - BlackBerry 10 Touch Phone - US
    01-30-13 01:41 PM
    You beat me to it. Looks pretty darn cool. Funny they didn't show it today.
    01-30-13 01:51 PM
    I'm surprised they didn't mention this in the unveiling also. The second battery and charger is a cool accessory as well that they left out.
    01-30-13 01:59 PM
    There really was a lot during the launch that I fear they failed to cover. Accessories was one of those things. I don't think we've even seen the Z10 dock yet, although we've heard it's coming.
    01-30-13 02:02 PM
    Nice, I want one of those for sure. Hope it's reasonably priced.
    01-30-13 02:04 PM
    According to the Bluetooth filings, this is basically a rebadged version of this ODM product.

MOVON - Enjoy wireless - New Life Style

JR A and Keep IT Moving like this.
    01-30-13 02:26 PM
    You beat me to it. Looks pretty darn cool. Funny they didn't show it today.
    really... they didnt mention anything else
    01-30-13 02:58 PM
    Saw it yesterday advertised in a flyer for the Source:
    BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker | Wireless & Bluetooth Speakers | Ratings & Reviews | TheSource.ca

$69 Sale (from $99 original Price) ...but as much as it says it's available in Store (with a little green check mark there), I used the Live Chat to ask where and the chat person had no clue - only to say I should use Google to find which stores. (LOL) This same person also said it was probably just out of stock, showing to me they had no clue what they were talking about. Conversely, it does also say at the same time in the top corner 'Coming Soon'.

So, I consider it false 'advertising' for In-Store availabilty, but I guess the Source calls it a 'typo'. Either way, I'll keep my eyes peeled, as the BlackBerry Accessories Store says it will be 'coming very soon' too:
    Shop BlackBerry - US (albeit I was lead to the Store from a BB Canada link)
    02-09-13 12:19 PM
    Will buy it for sure. Got a friend who works at the Source so will ask him to check this out
    Keep IT Moving likes this.
    02-09-13 06:39 PM
    I would like to know how well it works. It would be nice to have. The itty bitty jbl ome works nice but isn't bluetooth
    02-10-13 02:15 AM
    This was on one of Kevin's videos
    02-10-13 02:42 AM
    I would like to know how well it works. It would be nice to have. The itty bitty jbl ome works nice but isn't bluetooth
    Hope this doesn't get me crap with the mods. But, N4BB did a video review of it. I'd head over there and check it out. He connects it to the Zed10, and plays some Alicia Keys through it. He jacks the volume up, and reports that it is pretty clear despite what his microphone picks up, and what you hear.

Sent from my Magical BlackBerry Bold 9900
    02-10-13 04:08 AM
    Picked-up the BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker today @ the Source for $69 as advertised and mentioned/linked above.

Overall I am happy with the purchase (even without comparing it to the $200+ Monster speaker) and recommend it to others.
    It sounds nice, loud and clear.
    Very easy to pair with the Z10 despite documents using BB7.x as the example instructions.
    Relatively louder than the Z10, and loud enough my son covers his ears when close by.
    It won't rock a house party by no means, but it's great for filling a room where you are listening (verses chatting a lot).
    It's great for mobility, relatively light and small for fitting into pockets. I haven't attached it to any bag straps as shown in pictures.

One thing which I don't like is how there is a static sound when it connects/disconnects (which is not the same as saying pausing/unpausing a video or song where there is no static). Only a small thing to me.

I haven't tested out the voice controls yet, as much as I also plan to pair it with my PB too.

Open Question: Can multiple Mini Speakers be used simultaneously?
    (I thought it would have been cool to have sound flow from the Z10 and Mini Speaker at the same time, but it doesn't - maybe multiple Mini Speakers will run together, maybe creating a surround feeling? ...as much as I could then riddle my house with them?)

...more to come

PS: I have a Black Z10 with Rosewood Case-Mate, but believe the Speaker looks best next to a White Z10, or Z10 with a White Case (the one with the kick-stand).
    Last edited by Keep IT Moving; 02-21-13 at 12:58 PM. Reason: tipo
    zyben and JR A like this.
    02-15-13 04:33 PM
    Thanks for the review. I just picked my up minutes ago and I love it. Sound quality is amazing for such a small speaker. Sounds great with slacker radio. This will be my system for the night when my friends come over.

Looks great, be nice if I had a white Z10 but still looks great with my black one. Maybe I will pick up a white Q10 to match.

Thanks OP for find this great deal
    Keep IT Moving likes this.
    02-15-13 06:29 PM
    Picked mine up from the Source the other day, loving it so far! It connects so quickly to the Z10 and the sound is surprisingly good for such a small and light speaker. I also have a black Z10 but I like the contrasting colours :P Also using the voice command to send a text worked pretty well for me, though it might be tricky if your phone was out of sight while driving or something.
    02-23-13 02:23 PM
    I've bought it last weekend to use it at work as a quick audio conference phone. Used it twice with great results so far. Sound is clear on the other end, no matter how you're positioned in relation to the device. Speaker sound is loud enough to be heard from every one around the table. Would recommend

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by sylvaing; 02-23-13 at 07:05 PM.
    02-23-13 05:02 PM
    Has anyone tried pairing this with the Playbook? I can't seem to get my Playbook to recognize it
    03-08-13 11:03 AM