Millions steamed it? I guess it could be though I would have assumed most people watched it on network TV.
    that's what i meant....not necessarily streaming it, but watching it on TV. there's quite a few republicans in the US after all : )

here is a good link to it....drool people : )

02-07-16 10:12 AM
    that's what i meant....not necessarily streaming it, but watching it on TV. there's quite a few republicans in the US after all : )

here is a good link to it....drool people : )

I thought we we were talking about the Priv ad.
    ChrisR likes this.
    02-07-16 10:15 AM
    eh its not as big as you would think. 12-15 million for TV viewing maybe 1/10 of that for streaming.
    nonetheless, it is millions. add to that the democratic one.
    it's a good effort by BB. i still think more needs to be done to showcase what the Priv can do in terms of multimedia.
    02-07-16 10:18 AM
    At this point what does it matter anyway

Posted via CB10
    never mind a civil war in the states, but it does matter for the rest of the world, just keep it local and it wouldn't matter.

but back to the matter... I think BlackBerry just payed a PR agent to get some commercials up air and on to cheap channels.
    Just a PR package nothing else.

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    02-07-16 10:31 AM
    If Chen can barely operate the phone what hope would there be for Donald. Besides, I think the phone is made in Mexico.

Posted via CB10
    LOL...

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    02-07-16 10:31 AM
    I would not be surprised if Trump had a priv. It's a great phone and is more efficient to use than an iPhone, so yes i would think if he was smarty he could get one. But he has to pat for it himself, not expect BB to hand them out free.
    02-07-16 05:51 PM
    Even if it is made in Mexico, Donald Trump would probably still buy it. He only wants to keep Mexican's out of USA, not Blackberries LOL.
    02-07-16 05:55 PM
    I think as more carriers in The USA embrace the Priv, you will see more Blackberry adds. If they advertise before they are readily available they would of been wasting money.
    02-07-16 05:57 PM
    I would not be surprised if Trump had a priv. It's a great phone and is more efficient to use than an iPhone, so yes i would think if he was smarty he could get one. But he has to pat for it himself, not expect BB to hand them out free.
    Just wondering what phone you're using, misspelling a lot of words.
    02-07-16 06:02 PM
    Just wondering what phone you're using, misspelling a lot of words.
    You must not have gotten the newest update. Mine miss spills Manley works

Posted via CB10
    TgeekB likes this.
    02-07-16 07:38 PM
    Their head of marketing knows exactly what he's doing.

I hope saying it three times makes it come true
    02-07-16 08:08 PM
    eh its not as big as you would think. 12-15 million for TV viewing maybe 1/10 of that for streaming.
    My assumption is that a sizeable portion of the people viewing the streamed contents (eg both the Republican & Democratic debates) are the demographic that BlackBerry wants to market to in the US - good move by the BlackBerry Marketing Dept.
    02-07-16 10:26 PM
    Blackberrys got about the chance of doing a turn around as much as trump getting into the oval.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 10:25 AM
    Blackberrys got about the chance of doing a turn around as much as trump getting into the oval.

Posted via CB10
    That is what they keep saying about the blowhard with the dead squirrel on his head

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 11:16 AM
    Or... To Hillary... "If you had one... you would not be in trouble now."
    Yeah, she would.
    02-08-16 01:59 PM
    I saw it too. It was literally just 'Priv by BlackBerry' on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Nothing more.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by outlooker; 02-08-16 at 09:02 PM.
    02-08-16 02:14 PM
    PRIV also sponsors the weekly Sunday political news program This Week With George Stephanopoulos. Saw it at the very end of the program the last few weeks. BB must have some contract with ABC.
    02-08-16 02:44 PM
    I watched debate/presentation noticing the Blackberry Priv used for framing of subject matter. No mention made of Blackberry per se. Shame with such exposure to audiences, a missed opportunity of a national event.
    02-08-16 04:32 PM
    Interesting. Not a very large audience I would assume but perhaps a strategically targeted one.
    A hell of lot more than the commie bern. Thank God!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 11:01 PM
    A hell of lot more than the commie bern. Thank God!!!

Posted via CB10
    My comment was based on the fact that the advertising could only be seen by those streaming, and not by people watching regular TV but thank you for your....umm....political commentary.
    02-09-16 06:01 AM
    Smart. Sponsor the party that believes in commerce not gay marriage, abortion, fake equal rights, bigger govt. etc.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 02:01 AM
    My comment was based on the fact that the advertising could only be seen by those streaming, and not by people watching regular TV but thank you for your....umm....political commentary.
    Yeah whatever. Lol

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 02:02 AM
    Smart. Sponsor the party that believes in commerce not gay marriage, abortion, fake equal rights, bigger govt. etc.

Posted via CB10

I guess you wouldn't like the Conservative Government in the UK because they have done all of those things except making government bigger LOL
    02-28-16 05:16 AM
    Just heard on TV : "ABC's This Week with George Stephanopoulos is connected by BlackBerry Priv"...??? Actually may have said "is sponsored by" but it was so fast.....but had a full screen BlackBerry Priv logo......hmmmm

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 09:20 AM
    BB must have some contract with ABC.
    Chen finally utilizing his Masonic Mouseketeer pull for the greater good... Using the Disney ties with ABC for a little promo love... Putting it among the news and politics however not reaching very far beyond their current niche if you ask me... Would have been better off having it make a cameo on the final episode of Lab Rats, in a Zootopia preview or plugged into Deadpool somewhere than hosting/sponsoring the Republicrats and George, but I digress... Any press is better than BlackBerry's latter game plan of no press I suppose...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by CivilDissident; 02-28-16 at 09:58 AM.
    pdizzle27 likes this.
    02-28-16 09:44 AM
78 1234