Virgin Media activates WiFi at tube stations. Sees increased usage from BlackBerry devices. Surely it has nothing to do with the fact that they increased their WiFi rollout? Also, you can only use the WiFi 📶 at the tube 🚇 station. Making it quite useless.
    I beg to differ. It's not "useless" I often use it on the platform while waiting for the next train. Or on the escalator whilst leaving the station - for instance if I'm meeting someone nearby I can check where they are. So, not useless but I would agree "limited"
    05-04-14 11:40 AM
    Internationally, (eg outside of the UK), the places that I see the most BlackBerrys are the Business Lounges in airports - my assumption is that this is because a lot of these business travellers work in regulated industries where BlackBerrys are the norm and/or mandated (I notice Q10s and Bolds - I don't think I'd notice a Zx, as to me all candy bar phones look the same.....). The next most prolific international location for BlackBerry spotting has to be Dubai (though there are still a lot of old Bolds and Curves in evidence)
    I agree! i'm by no means a frequent flyer nor a regular business-class flyer. So when I was in the Business Lounge at Heathrow and then (coming back) at Delhi, I was totally surprised to see that legacy BBs and Q10s were predominant
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    05-04-14 11:52 AM
102 ... 345