Dear BlackBerry, it doesn't mean that your brand name starts with black you always release new phone in black. It's time to grow, look at Passport Silver Edition, it sells like hell, the last time I check amazon uk the silver has 2 stock left. I hope the next phone you release after Venice will be a silver ala porsche edition for the general consumers. Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 11:17 AM
    Dear BlackBerry, it doesn't mean that your brand name starts with black you always release new phone in black. It's time to grow, look at Passport Silver Edition, it sells like hell, the last time I check amazon uk the silver has 2 stock left. I hope the next phone you release after Venice will be a silver ala porsche edition for the general consumers. Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    And if Amazon UK only had 100 to begin with..... judging sales based on retailer stock has always turned out badly for BlackBerry users.

I agree the more options like Silver are a good idea. But with their sales volume it's better to focus on one product at at time, and then later come back and add the Whites, Reds, Silvers or even Blues. Especially when you are trying to negotiate with Carriers and you want them to commit to your devices.... one SKU is an easier pill for them to swallow (based on their experience with BlackBerry) than to offer both a BB10 & Android device in three colors each.

If those initial Black devises sell well, it might be easier to get Carriers to commit to other colors..
    08-19-15 11:43 AM
    And if Amazon UK only had 100 to begin with..... judging sales based on retailer stock has always turned out badly for BlackBerry users.

I agree the more options like Silver are a good idea. But with their sales volume it's better to focus on one product at at time, and then later come back and add the Whites, Reds, Silvers or even Blues. Especially when you are trying to negotiate with Carriers and you want them to commit to your devices.... one SKU is an easier pill for them to swallow (based on their experience with BlackBerry) than to offer both a BB10 & Android device in three colors each.

If those initial Black devises sell well, it might be easier to get Carriers to commit to other colors..
    Doubt Amazon only had 100. The first retailer here in The Netherlands has 300 in stock and he's not the only one who will sell it. ShopBB ships to The Netherlands too and there are at least 3 other retailer that will sell it.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 12:15 PM