i have a curve 8530 on the koodo network. i live out in the country. Ive had this phone for roughly 1.5 years. Signal has never been an issue, but this week at my house i cannot find signal(i would normally have full bars). It keeps searching for network, or i may get one bar. mostly NO signal. It happened out of the blue. My signal strentgh says -110dmb. or no coverage most times. Is there any advice to whats wrong? ive tried a full restore, no luck.In this state, the phone is completely unuseable. Thanks in advance!
    03-18-12 06:07 PM
    It's most likely to be your local cell tower gone down or on maintenance. It will probably be ok tomorrow. You could try moving to another area to check or phone you carrier (on a land line of course)
    03-18-12 06:25 PM
    I had the same problem a few days ago. I searched a lot on internet but within 48 hours, it was again working fine. Later I came to know my service provider's antenna had some problem due to a heavy storm in the area. You should check your phone in some other area of the city/town.
    03-19-12 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD