02-24-14 09:32 PM
32 12
tools
    Christ you people are ridiculous. ***** about them not getting any exposure and when they do - people ***** that they shouldn't be getting exposure.

And yes autocorrect capitalized ***** for some reason... lol

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 03:32 PM
    Hate to admit it but it's true. When people hear BlackBerry they think of the old legacy devices without apps instead of BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    Which has less apps? Lol I'm all for BB10 (just look at my post history) but apps is not the reason, they see the unreliability, poor battery, used to be good for BBM, 'miss that keyboard( but not worth sacrificing screen) dreaded clock face, freezing, general breakdown, very cheap.. to name a few things.

But Legacy is not the only factor of the negative image, Chen is counter acting this with positive enterprise and QNX + BBM news, and hopefully soon Devices so I honestly believe by the end of the year it won't be a problem..

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    02-24-14 03:54 PM
    From my experience people seem to think it's the same stuff (which is obviously not true). And yes os7 has apps I'm not stupid I mean few that are in the top apps. I'm sure there are other factors as well but answer me this if you go somewhere in front of people and say "I'm gonna get a BlackBerry " what reaction are you gonna get?

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 04:09 PM
    I don't believe Blackberry should get a new name. But maybe they could partner with highly recognized companies (Like Ford, Prada, Coca-Cola, Victorinox) to make branded handsets. They would still be blackberry devices and run a great OS that gets updates, but it would have a familiar brand that would be recognized by the user.
    02-24-14 04:51 PM
    "but answer me this if you go somewhere in front of people and say "I'm gonna get a BlackBerry " what reaction are you gonna get?"

Haha! I can answer that because I did it recently.

They're going to say, "Duh... BlackBerry... why would you do that? they're going out of business. They don't have any apps. Duh, you should be tracked like a tagged duck like everyone else... teevee said so."

And I laughed in their faces. And I'm glad I did.
    02-24-14 09:17 PM
    Give it time, if any of those brain dead iPhone users are paying attention to the security flaw that has been going on they should all switch to BlackBerry. Unfortunately they are all probably going to ignore it and then complain when their passwords have been changed and their credit card hacked

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 09:23 PM
    They don't need another brandname they just need a re-brand strategy to get it to top again besides people always love a come back story.

via Q10
    tinochiko likes this.
    02-24-14 09:32 PM
32 12