Hello, I'm new to the BB world, I've always been an iphone user but for many reasons I'm done with apple and I'm definitely not touching android or windows phone and I love many things that BB does so that's why I'm changing to BB.

Okay first off, I don't mind buying used, that's actually what I'm looking for because I'm currently on a budget. I'm thinking $200 max but I would definitely prefer to spend as less as possible. Also, I currently live in Lima (Peru) so it has to be GSM and should be kept in mind just in case some apps or features don't work in Peru.

Okay, right off the back I need a good translator app and english/Spanish dictionary app, preferably that work offline, that doesn't take up any time to give me the translation or definition, I tried it on an old BB and it took a while but on my iphone 4 its literally instant, that's what I want.

A good offline note taker like the incredible Catch Notes on ios, a good offline task manager like any.do on ios, a free worldwide online calling, texting, media sending like Viber, good offline calendar app, good email app that supports hushmail, lavabit and riseup, good offline compass and good maps.

I need all that to open quickly after pressing it, no lag, you guys know what I mean, how it is on the iPhone 4 and on a screen size that makes using any if those apps easy, quick and comfortable, you guys know.

It has to include a keyboard, whether it has touch screen or not all depends on what you guys think but a keyboard is a must.

Thanks!
    03-03-13 02:02 PM
    I forgot to add, good search and web browser experience.
    03-03-13 02:27 PM
    I think the Torch 9810 is for you. It has a larger screen, but yet also a keyboard too. That is what is great about sliders. A great translator app is Navita. Native Tasks, Calendar, Notes, and Email are all great. They do have Viber for BlackBerry. With OS7, there isn't any lag whatsoever from my experiences. Very smooth OS, especially compared to OS5 and OS6. The browser in OS7 is also very good! Of course, you should definitely try BBM if you have any friends with BlackBerry. But like I said, I think that the slider Torch 9810 is the best fit for you. Be sure it is the 9810 and not the 9800 since the 9800 is the older edition that runs OS6. PM me if you have any questions!
    03-03-13 02:34 PM
    Did you receive my PM?
    03-03-13 03:40 PM
    More responses please .
    03-03-13 05:27 PM
    Did you receive my PM?
    I got it and replied!
    03-03-13 05:31 PM
    definitely a 9810 for you. os7 is very much so an improvement over older blackberry oses.
    ajst222 likes this.
    03-03-13 06:11 PM