Have you seen the AT&T ad for the blackberry Q10? If you have, whats your opinion of it? Well, mine is that of a company that wants to go back to its roots or old model of advertising, that appealed to its old customers back then. That was back then, do they realize we are in 2013? What am sensing here is, Blackberry wants to get the corporate masses on its devices like they used to. That's not going to happen with these kinds of adverts. What's blackberry is forgetting, which to me is major is that, old customers have a bad feeling towards blackberry. They basically hate it and don't regard it to say the least. The longer start up times, to frequent freezes, to bad bad touch screen phones(storm) ,people just don't have a better attitude when blackberry comes to topic. I have personally experienced it from showing my Z10 to Co-workers. Utter disregard! So what does blackberry needs to do? I've read many forums and all they seem to focus on is how blackberry needs to improve to suit existing customers. For a smartphone to be truly innovative, i believe having a lot of customers, go a long way to challenge workers. The ultimate, in my opinion, of the most important thing blackberry needs to do is capture attention, incite people to pay attention. These adverts absolutely doesn't do that.. it just doesn't. Take a look at Samsung adverts. Yeah right, you just remembered the guy jumping into the pool right? You just remembered the guy at the airport right? You remember that basketball game where the guy was dozing off and the screen paused. Well, if you do, then that's what we need to let the guys at blackberry know. Your Number one priority should be to change the feeling customers have towards the brand. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ronniell; 07-10-13 at 09:15 AM.
    Elite1 likes this.
    07-08-13 10:13 PM
    Title edited! It was way too long!
    Elite1 likes this.
    07-08-13 10:21 PM
    I sincerely hope BBRY starts some new cool ads that focus on... wait for it... features.

Kaboom!
    #mindblown
    07-08-13 10:25 PM
    BBRY need to engage their audience and remain top of mind to be able to attract new customers.
    Wow the audience with what the devices can do, rather than what it can't (as I'm pretty sure ALL the devices can't do those things as well).
    07-08-13 10:41 PM
    Marketing definitely needs a boost. I applaud what they are trying to do, but I personally don't believe it's enough.
    07-08-13 10:43 PM
    07-08-13 11:17 PM
    Title edited! It was way too long!
    How did you change it? Without my notice at least. Your title is too politically correct and doesn't create the attention I wanted. Well, i guess you guys moderate these forums.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 12:04 AM