you made a good point. Blackberry should acquire someone to help improve the blackberry navigator app. We need live traffic updates and if they were to a some sort of social aspect it would draw in more users. This could be through bbm. thats the parts of waze i liked.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Given BB's market share in the US, I doubt an app with updates only by BB users would provide much (if any) info. Unfortunately, if you want a Waze-like app, you need Waze -- and Waze has decided that its Android port is sufficient for BB10. I doubt if bugging them about coding a native app would do much good.
    07-25-13 12:03 PM
    It wouldn't do anything, because no such port would come unless Google deemed it necessary. It's no different than asking for Snapseed to port their app over, when they were bought out by Google. Good luck there.

Google bought Wave to integrate the tech into Google Maps. If you want what they have to offer with first class support, then you pretty much face the choice of having to move to Android or iOS.
    07-25-13 01:10 PM
    It wouldn't do anything, because no such port would come unless Google deemed it necessary. It's no different than asking for Snapseed to port their app over, when they were bought out by Google. Good luck there.

Google bought Wave to integrate the tech into Google Maps. If you want what they have to offer with first class support, then you pretty much face the choice of having to move to Android or iOS.
    But Waze has already ported their Android app over -- unlike Snapseed, which has to be sideloaded (have no idea if it works), Waze's Android port is available in BB World. A developer that's done that is even less likely to ever come out with a native BB10 version, I would think.
    07-25-13 01:19 PM
    No one seems to thing that if it ties into bbm they could put BlackBerry navigator cross platform aswell.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-26-13 09:31 AM
29 12