It occurred to me that Blackberry is very well known for its security expertise and how it's a trusted security source for governments and government officials alike. Why doesn't Blackberry provide an online Crypto wallet available to Blackberry mobile users or just cryptocurrency holders in general. This would help polished the brand and help bolster new partnerships with others companies in the space . This could be Huge for Blackberry in the sense that it could revitalize consumer confomdemce in the brand as a trusted source for security . This would also indicate that Blackberry is looking at what consumers don't even know they need yet. Blackberry could be at the for front of crypto security and build a new name for itself . What do you guys think?
    11-29-17 08:20 PM
    Dealing with people's money is hard and there's still plenty of legality concerns with cryptocurrency.
    Lgood007 likes this.
    11-29-17 08:34 PM
    Dealing with people's money is hard and there's still plenty of legality concerns with cryptocurrency.
    What?!? I've elected to get my 6 figure CB salary paid in Bitcoin and now you tell me this !!??!!
    11-29-17 08:38 PM
    What?!? I've elected to get my 6 figure CB salary paid in Bitcoin and now you tell me this !!??!!
    Haha! Should have stuck to being paid in groceries like me.
    Gorja likes this.
    11-29-17 08:39 PM
    Haha! Should have stuck to being paid in groceries like me.
    Chocolate cupcakes and diet Mountain Dew
    Gorja likes this.
    11-29-17 08:47 PM
    Hard should not stop a company trying to put its best foot forward in an attempt to protect people from cyber attacks . Blackberry clearly has an edge in cyber security and have a presence in the space . I just don't want to see them lagging behind in this space seeing the potential. I think this could be a real chance at changing the company replacing current stigmas surrounding this company .
    11-30-17 06:42 AM
    Hard should not stop a company trying to put its best foot forward in an attempt to protect people from cyber attacks . Blackberry clearly has an edge in cyber security and have a presence in the space . I just don't want to see them lagging behind in this space seeing the potential. I think this could be a real chance at changing the company replacing current stigmas surrounding this company .
    Maybe that's what the NOC is being used for right now, mining Bitcoin lol.
    StephanieMaks likes this.
    11-30-17 11:34 AM
    Then contact the company and put the idea forward to THEM.

It's a direction that they may not have thought of.
    Lgood007 likes this.
    11-30-17 11:53 AM