Ya, with better marketing, we will ris eon top

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 02:30 AM
    BlackBerry forever!
    11-15-13 02:35 AM
    Long live BB!

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    11-15-13 08:54 AM
    It is a nice trend to see. Blackberry really needs to push solid updates and offerings and I can see many returning to the platform

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by missing_K-W; 11-15-13 at 06:29 PM.
    11-15-13 09:22 AM
    Other than the thread title being absolutely untrue, this line from the blog made me LOL:

Recently

Within the last few months, Blackberry stock continued to climb, reaching numbers exceeding $10 a share, more than doubling stock as compared to last fall. Doubters scoff at the rise, pointing to the stock’s one-time heights of $145 per share, but tech analysts don’t doubt the return of Blackberry. Contrarily, some believe the company’s dark ages are behind it, and the brand’s future is looking brighter.

At this exact moment, BBRY is $6.48 on NASDAQ. HAHAHA!!!
    11-15-13 09:31 AM
    Written by 'guest author '??

Posted via my BlackBerry Z10
    11-15-13 09:38 AM
    how long ago the article made ? do the writer have solid numbers ? because from latest report BB losing ground everywhere....
    11-15-13 09:43 AM
    I don't think that guy has been watching the market the past eight months.
    11-15-13 09:53 AM
    He's highlighting the Z10? I put more credibility to it if he at least highlighted the Z30. The Z10 was a disaster for Blackberry and that phones sales aren't going to improve. He should have mentioned the Z30 and its possible success. I really don't think this guy has a clue what he is talking about.
    11-15-13 10:36 AM
    left BlackBerry few months ago after the Playbook update disaster ... and got a Nexus 4 instead of my 9700 and a Nexus 10 instead of my Nexus 10, but ... my Nexus 4 has been stolen, so with the new 10.2.1 update and the Z10 price here in Europe ( 280 Euros ) just ordered it ... hope i won't be deceived again xD
    alan510 and anon(4185604) like this.
    11-15-13 05:09 PM
    Other than the thread title being absolutely untrue, this line from the blog made me LOL:

Recently

Within the last few months, Blackberry stock continued to climb, reaching numbers exceeding $10 a share, more than doubling stock as compared to last fall. Doubters scoff at the rise, pointing to the stock�s one-time heights of $145 per share, but tech analysts don�t doubt the return of Blackberry. Contrarily, some believe the company�s dark ages are behind it, and the brand�s future is looking brighter.

Why is that funny? Why would you find BlackBerry's difficulties amusing? Your comment says quite a bit more about you than anything else.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 05:49 PM
    Why is that funny? Why would you find BlackBerry's difficulties amusing? Your comment says quite a bit more about you than anything else.
    I don't think he is finding the difficulties of BBRY funny, instead the fact that this author is touting the former $10 a share as a positive on a day when it is down $3.52 from that point. You'd think a writer would take a gander at the stock boards before including that tidbit.
    11-15-13 06:20 PM

Recently

Within the last few months, Blackberry stock continued to climb, reaching numbers exceeding $10 a share, more than doubling stock as compared to last fall. Doubters scoff at the rise, pointing to the stock’s one-time heights of $145 per share, but tech analysts don’t doubt the return of Blackberry. Contrarily, some believe the company’s dark ages are behind it, and the brand’s future is looking brighter.

I don't think he is finding the difficulties of BBRY funny, instead the fact that this author is touting the former $10 a share as a positive on a day when it is down $3.52 from that point. You'd think a writer would take a gander at the stock boards before including that tidbit.
    Yes, I believe he finds the author humorously misguided - completely different from the difficulties of BB. Now if BB were a human being perhaps I would suggest that sympathy for him override all other matters of humor related to the subject, and join you in haughtily chastising m1a1g, but that's not the case. Granted, humans employed by BB are being affected, but that is becoming a rather tenuous chain of consideration/sympathy.

Do you similarly chastise people when something doesn't go well at Apple, MS, Google, Honda, Sony, LG, Sysco, Bell, BP and a forum member takes delight or finds it funny? Even more extreme, do you take issue with them when they find it funny...not the troubles of the company, but rather how misguided somebody's reporting/opinion of it is? I have not taken note of you doing that. Perhaps that says something about you, and the validity of your criticism.
    notfanboy likes this.
    11-15-13 06:54 PM
    I'm not even going to click it just need to look at the title. Not sure where the author can ascertain that more people are returning to BB without any hard numbers to support that bold statement. In fact, the sales numbers indicate the exact opposite.
    11-15-13 07:27 PM
    Bingo.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using CB Forums mobile app
    11-15-13 08:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry management destroyed the value of the company, the brand and the share price. John Chen has a tough task ahead but his track record makes this a Hail Mary play. I truly want him to be successful because I have no idea how to cope in a no BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    11-16-13 03:38 AM
    Joined BlackBerry in 2010 after purchasing (and breaking) my first Android an HTC Smart in a matter of a month.

Been BlackBerry ever since.

In comparison I had Sony Ericsson's from 2004-2010.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 03:55 AM
    11-16-13 04:28 PM
    11-16-13 04:29 PM