I meant as in appearance wise lol. I'm not sure about the specs though. Of course it's not gonna be like the Priv but maybe something close to the Passport is my guess

Posted via CB10
    "Hamburg"

5.1" (1080p) Display.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    04-21-16 02:17 PM
    LG just released their G5 phone, which has caused them to drop the price of their one year old G4..... you can get it for $350 US on Amazon.com. The G4 has much the same specs as the PRIV, other than a better screen minus the edges and a lack of a keyboard. The G4 now makes and excellent midrange phone.

I really don't see how the PRIV is anything other than a sub $450 phone by the end of the year... PKB lovers I see why you might prefer a more Classic like form factor, but VKB users... what difference is there in the PRIV and a phone designed to be a $500 VKB.
    04-21-16 02:34 PM
    No it's not. Looks more like the Classic and Z30 style-wise, IMO. Rome however looks like the Priv and Passport SE had a baby.
    Are you talking about the leaked image you get after solving the puzzle? The email told me it was the Hamburg and it was an all touch device with silver aluminum body

Posted via CB10
    04-21-16 05:19 PM
    Are you talking about the leaked image you get after solving the puzzle? The email told me it was the Hamburg and it was an all touch device with silver aluminum body

Posted via CB10
    I didn't get the aluminium part... but then all touch devices look like giant rectangles to me.
    04-21-16 06:51 PM
    I didn't get the aluminium part... but then all touch devices look like giant rectangles to me.
    I'd post the image here but I'm not sure if I'm in the clearance to post it yet!

Posted via CB10
    04-22-16 01:21 AM
    I'd post the image here but I'm not sure if I'm in the clearance to post it yet!

Posted via CB10
    If you haven't signed an NDA you can do whatever you want my friend

Posted via CB10
    04-22-16 03:10 AM
    If you haven't signed an NDA you can do whatever you want my friend

Posted via CB10
    Oh what the heck, here's the image!

BlackBerry Rome and Hamburg (?)-hamburg.jpg

Posted via CB10
    smart548 likes this.
    04-22-16 12:23 PM
    Interesting

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-22-16 12:49 PM
    Oh what the heck, here's the image!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HAMBURG.jpg 
Views:	1182 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	397907

Posted via CB10

Ohhhhhh.. Ahhhhhhhhhhh...
    Uzi and smart548 like this.
    04-22-16 01:00 PM
    Don't care for the speaker grill... but hey it's a render of a possible design the might get made.

I guess it's time to scrape the Vienna section of the Android BlackBerry forums and create the ROME and Hamburg sections.... We have pictures so it must be real.
    04-22-16 01:21 PM
    Any spec of device?

Posted via CB10
    04-22-16 01:46 PM
    Ohhhhhh.. Ahhhhhhhhhhh...
    Well all caps blackberry seems odd. That looks like a silver edition priv (closed keyboard) but more curvy edges. By the way I don't think BlackBerry is that stupid. Releasing a plastic flagship then releasing an all metal midrange. Still waiting for Priv SE with Snapdragon 820 and metal chassis.
    04-22-16 02:20 PM
    Any spec of device?

Posted via CB10
    If they have gotten that far... it hasn't leaked out.

Look at the specs of the Nexus 5X or the LG G4... they both sell for about $350 so their considered mid range at this point.
    04-22-16 02:31 PM
    Well all caps blackberry seems odd. That looks like a silver edition priv (closed keyboard) but more curvy edges. By the way I don't think BlackBerry is that stupid. Releasing a plastic flagship then releasing an all metal midrange. Still waiting for Priv SE with Snapdragon 820 and metal chassis.
    1) Pretty sure that was sarcasm from Bla1ze as these are just renders, of something Chen has committed to.

2) What makes you think those are metal chassis? The can work wonders with plastic these days... as many of us BB10 owner know.
    04-22-16 02:34 PM
    1) Pretty sure that was sarcasm from Bla1ze as these are just renders, of something Chen has committed to.

2) What makes you think those are metal chassis? The can work wonders with plastic these days... as many of us BB10 owner know.
    As many LG G5 owners know lol

Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    04-22-16 02:50 PM
    Any spec of device?

Posted via CB10
    5.1" ( 3840 � 2160 )
    6 MB RAM
    Snapdragon 823 - Octa-core (1.8ghz)
    128 MB Storage
    12mp F1.2 (Rear) 1.9 mp F2.8 (front)
    Over 9,000 mAh battery

04-22-16 02:57 PM

They may be renders but I'm sure it's gonna happen lol. I've seen midrange phones with metal body so I'm not surprised if BlackBerry decides to go that way. I mean the phone is mostly glass with probably just metal chassis. Either way it looks like a beautiful phone!

Posted via CB10
    04-22-16 04:13 PM
    The render phone shows the same size as the PRIV. It makes sense as they have already done the heavy lifting on the PRIV. Double up on most of the internals as well. Could be a phone that Enterprise would buy for $400 US. Looks nice.

Edit: I find it interesting that there was so much interest here at CB in the Vienna renders but not so much with this one.
    Last edited by Bbnivende; 04-23-16 at 01:11 AM.
    04-22-16 06:08 PM
    The render phone shows the same size as the PRIV. It makes sense as they have already done the heavy lifting on the PRIV. Double up on most of the internals as well. Could be a phone that Enterprise would buy for $400 US. Looks nice.

Edit: I find it interesting that there was so much interest here at CB in the Vienna renders but not so much with this one.
    It's because people on here don't believe that BlackBerry is still in hardware that's why this render isn't making anyone excited lol.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 01:26 AM
    I'm more excited about the Rome with the PKB. That's the one I look forward to and why I haven't got an android full touch screen phone yet.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 02:50 AM
    5.1" ( 3840 � 2160 )
    6 MB RAM
    Snapdragon 823 - Octa-core (1.8ghz)
    128 MB Storage
    12mp F1.2 (Rear) 1.9 mp F2.8 (front)
    Over 9,000 mAh battery

No military specs?Not even water immersible?
    04-23-16 10:01 AM
    Me too, hurry up already!

bbz30
    04-23-16 10:58 AM
    It's because people on here don't believe that BlackBerry is still in hardware that's why this render isn't making anyone excited lol.

Posted via CB10
    Over the last three years we have seen a number of renders that never made it to retail....

And Chen's words at the Earnings Report did not sound like someone who was planning to move past renders anytime soon. And what some of us don't see... is how sales will somehow increase, thus getting him to that profitable point he is again "cautiously optimistic" about.

Specs
    Leaked photos of beta units.
    Web logs with unknown or new BlackBerry devices.
    Carrier testing reports.

When you see these, then you can get excited.
    04-25-16 08:28 AM
    Over the last three years we have seen a number of renders that never made it to retail....

And Chen's words at the Earnings Report did not sound like someone who was planning to move past renders anytime soon. And what some of us don't see... is how sales will somehow increase, thus getting him to that profitable point he is again "cautiously optimistic" about.

Specs
    Leaked photos of beta units.
    Web logs with unknown or new BlackBerry devices.
    Carrier testing reports.

When you see these, then you can get excited.
    And you have "production" models that didn't make it to production either:

STV100-5, Priv for Sprint. It was mentioned in their very own manuals.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    04-25-16 08:33 AM
    The more i look at it... it reminds me of HTC design with big speaker grills... dang... hopefully this is just another fan's hopeful wish...
    04-25-16 10:15 AM
120 12345