I hope I posted this, in the correct section. I apologize if I made a mistake

Hi everyone,

Special offer for CrackBerry members $50 OFF

We are "Blackberry Repair Training Center" located in Toronto, Canada.
    Currently our training center is offering Level 1 & Level 2 training course that will prepare you to start your repair business. We'll teach you, how to repair Blackberry, iPhone and other cell phones.

We are offering a special discount for crackberry.com members. Anyone, who will mention about this post, will get $50 OFF from the total course fee.
    For more information Please goto our website.

www . CellPhoneRepairCourse . com
    www . BlackberryRepairTraining . com

or call us for more information
    blackhawk123 likes this.
    10-15-10 12:15 AM
    Highly recommended, I took this course and It was amazing... Worth spending money and time .... A+++++
    10-17-10 10:35 PM
    More than expected. A+++++, Thank you for the great course and certificate.
    11-18-10 01:52 PM
    i would definitely do it if it was in MA.
    11-22-10 10:12 PM
    I took this course 2 weeks ago in Mississauga, and I can tell It was 100% worth it. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested to start their cell phone repair business.

I travelled all the way from Manitoba and I was little worried about the time and money I was going to spend with these guys. But this course gave me enough information, knowledge and experience. I guess CellPhoneRepairCourse .com is the only school in Canada who is offering this course. School name is 3GTech, 3GTech .ca
    12-29-10 09:44 PM
    This cell phone repair course in Canada We have already trained over 1000 technicians with hands on training and software advanced skills for the latest blackberry OS including Blackberry 10 if you need more information you can visit

www.CellPhoneRepairCourse.Ca Canadian and usa customers can also visit Kmaster Cell Phone Repair Training Course Canada Usa

Kmaster Cell Phone Repair Training Course Canada and Usa
    1888-828-9848
    Kmaster Cell phone repair Course Android Training Canada Samsung Smartphone Training Blackberry & iPhone repair
    02-05-14 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD