So I decided to have dinner also at my local pub instead of just beer, and my attention was drawn to "shotgun chicken" which was one of the menu item. So I was like asking the waitress what so shotgunny about that chicken and she was like well its just a name the chef gave.. So I was like yeah I wanna have that and she was like, do you wanna have it medium or hot and I was like I don't do very well with hot food so I said medium.. And she was like, will be right back with that... And I am like waiting for it right now and passing time with my BlackBerry (OMG, its like BlackBerry related)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Shoulda got 'hot' IMO...
    12-20-07 03:47 AM
    I try not to use my BB and cook at the same time.
    12-20-07 06:53 AM
    I mixed a 50-lb batch of pizza dough once....with no yeast. But that was before I had a BlackBerry...
    12-20-07 07:53 AM
    I mixed a 50-lb batch of pizza dough once....with no yeast. But that was before I had a BlackBerry...
    Don't they call that flatbread? haha.
    12-20-07 09:18 AM
    Don't they call that flatbread? haha.
    Matzah Pizzah!
    12-20-07 10:05 AM
    I was in the middle of handling raw meet when my alert on my BB went off and I had to use my knuckles to try and navigate. The steak was great, but not as good as having my Curve on the counter by me.
    12-20-07 12:35 PM
    I would never keep my baby on the counter like that...much less touch it.
    12-20-07 01:08 PM
    I would never keep my baby on the counter like that...much less touch it.
    This. Ew.
    12-20-07 02:23 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD