Okay, so I was making a salad...

Recently, my favorite pepper maker decided to change their cap from twist off and sprinkle to...flip up and sprinkle. Well, after 5yrs of doing the twist thing...

Yeah, I dumped about 3 dollars worth of pepper on my salad. I can live with that, I mixed it up. I like lots of pepper, anyway.

Ok, and then it irked me enough to not pick up my BB.

There, it's BB related.
    12-18-07 02:38 AM
    oh, and ps, it is really hot eating 3 dollars of pepper in about 30 fork thingies.

And I looked at my BB, while eating...

Still BB related!

(coughs up a pepper thingy)
    12-18-07 02:44 AM
    Ya I once dumped hot sauce all over my steak, but the steak was such a fine cut of meat I sucked it up and ate it anyways...drank alot of milk that night and paid for it the next day when my you know what was burnin off...lol
    12-18-07 02:58 AM
    Ya I once dumped hot sauce all over my steak, but the steak was such a fine cut of meat I sucked it up and ate it anyways...drank alot of milk that night and paid for it the next day when my you know what was burnin off...lol
    A man, after my own heart hahahaha!

Props, brotha!
    12-18-07 03:34 AM
    I did it with dried onion flakes while making stew. all other ingredients already in, liquid too. Brand new container. VERY onion-flavored stew that night. wasn't gonna throw it away. That was the day I got My bb... bb related, too lol
    12-18-07 05:41 AM
    I did it with dried onion flakes while making stew. all other ingredients already in, liquid too. Brand new container. VERY onion-flavored stew that night. wasn't gonna throw it away. That was the day I got My bb... bb related, too lol
    Haha! rock on!
    12-18-07 05:56 AM
    After the first post, I was about to delete it. But, the more I read, the funnier it got!

You're lucky it's Christmas - LOL
    12-18-07 07:31 AM
    After the first post, I was about to delete it. But, the more I read, the funnier it got!

You are a kind, and good Mod lol.
    12-18-07 02:05 PM
    thanks Navi, for not deleting the "food-flavoring overdose" thread! Merry Christmas!! lmao!
    12-18-07 02:37 PM

LOL, what about deleting right after christmas!!!
    12-18-07 02:56 PM
    Not food related, but BB related.
    Was reading a quick email and trying to brush my teeth at the same time. Squeezed hair gel on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste.
    12-18-07 05:48 PM
    I thought I was using garlic powder in the sauce that I was making...
    Unfortunately, I did not look close enough at the label when grabbing it out of the pantry and I was actually using garlic salt...

That was the worse marinara I ever made in my life.

Then I read a Blackberry ad in a magazine...
    12-18-07 06:22 PM
    If you have never seen/used pickling salt....well it looks just like sugar, I once made an entire batch of peanut butter cookies with 1 cup of pickling salt instead of sugar. Yuck!!

Then I picked up my BB and called my little brother to invite him over to try my fresh baked peanut butter cookies.
    12-18-07 06:30 PM
    If you have never seen/used pickling salt....well it looks just like sugar, I once made an entire batch of peanut butter cookies with 1 cup of pickling salt instead of sugar. Yuck!!

Then I picked up my BB and called my little brother to invite him over to try my fresh baked peanut butter cookies.
    That's classic
    12-18-07 06:50 PM
    As a youngster, I woke up one morning and decided I would make my own breakfast - a bowl of cereal. I was so proud to be doing that on my own! Until I tasted it and realized I had used egg nog! Yikes! Not good, not good. And now here I am, years later, with my shiny, new Pearl to join me in re-living those wonderful memories - yes - while sipping the nog! (True story, indeed)

Merry Christmas!
    12-18-07 06:50 PM
    Was reading a quick email and trying to brush my teeth at the same time. Squeezed hair gel on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste.
    Now, THAT just made me ROFL!
    12-18-07 06:51 PM
    I thought I was using garlic powder in the sauce that I was making...
    Unfortunately, I did not look close enough at the label when grabbing it out of the pantry and I was actually using garlic salt...

That was the worse marinara I ever made in my life.

Then I read a Blackberry ad in a magazine...
    I've, actually, done this before. Way too salty, had to throw it out Disheartening, since I'm single and when I make a batch of sauce it's supposed to last me about a month lol.
    12-18-07 06:53 PM
    When I was about 16 I was making spaghetti sauce and instead of whatever I was supposed to put in it, I put not a little but a lot of chili powder in it . My younger brother and I were the only ones that didn't mind the horrid spicy (he and I really like spicy) taste, we were the only ones to finish our plates too. To this day I get teased about it, I'm 32 now.

This of course was during the time when pagers weren't even the every day, yet, now it's time for the blackberry to rule the world
    12-19-07 06:01 AM
    When I was about 16 I was making spaghetti sauce and instead of whatever I was supposed to put in it, I put not a little but a lot of chili powder in it . My younger brother and I were the only ones that didn't mind the horrid spicy (he and I really like spicy) taste, we were the only ones to finish our plates too. To this day I get teased about it, I'm 32 now.

This of course was during the time when pagers weren't even the every day, yet, now it's time for the blackberry to rule the world
    Well, you know, the only real difference between spaghetti sauce and chili is the peppers and the chili powder I can see, living with that mistake lol. Just toss in lots of garlic bread hehe.
    12-19-07 06:49 AM
    I thought this thread would last about 10 minutes.... too funny.
    12-19-07 07:09 AM
    I thought this thread would last about 10 minutes.... too funny.
    Yeah, 2 pages....arghhh!
    12-19-07 07:23 AM
    As a youngster, I woke up one morning and decided I would make my own breakfast - a bowl of cereal. I was so proud to be doing that on my own! Until I tasted it and realized I had used egg nog! Yikes! Not good, not good. And now here I am, years later, with my shiny, new Pearl to join me in re-living those wonderful memories - yes - while sipping the nog! (True story, indeed)

Merry Christmas!
    Oh man. I just almost regurgitated my breakfast, on this one lol. At least it wasn't egg YOLK lol.
    12-19-07 07:26 AM
    Hahaha, ahh, the powers of distraction.
    12-19-07 01:55 PM
    Oh man. I just almost regurgitated my breakfast, on this one lol. At least it wasn't egg YOLK lol.
    Ewwwww! You're right! LOL. Keep your BB at a safe distance . . !
    12-19-07 04:11 PM
    So I decided to have dinner also at my local pub instead of just beer, and my attention was drawn to "shotgun chicken" which was one of the menu item. So I was like asking the waitress what so shotgunny about that chicken and she was like well its just a name the chef gave.. So I was like yeah I wanna have that and she was like, do you wanna have it medium or hot and I was like I don't do very well with hot food so I said medium.. And she was like, will be right back with that... And I am like waiting for it right now and passing time with my BlackBerry (OMG, its like BlackBerry related)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-07 01:49 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD