Okay, so I've owned my Curve 8310 for a while now and I've been wondering is there a way to change the phone's volumes through the volume rockers? Is there a way I can download something to allow this to happen? Because out of all my friend's regular phones or PDA/ smartphones they all have this option except for my BB >.<
    07-13-09 09:57 PM
    Use the buttons on the right hand side of the device. They have + and - on them. Unless I am not understanding your question.
    07-13-09 10:07 PM
    Use the buttons on the right hand side of the device. They have + and - on them. Unless I am not understanding your question.
    No, I know that. I meant as in change the volumes to loud, medium, silent, and vibrate. You can't do that on my BB. You can only control volume from the Media player and that's it. Unless there's a setting I can change that allows me to use the volume rocker.
    07-13-09 10:09 PM
    You can press q for vibrate if you disable call from homescreen. But no way to do what your asking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 10:13 PM
    at least on the bold, you don't need to disable call from homescreen. Just press and hold the q.
    07-14-09 06:53 AM
    You can assign "profiles" to one of your Convenience Keys. The profile allows you to select Loud, Vibrate, Quiet, Normal, Phone Only, or Off. Try that.
    07-14-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD