This is completely of topic to what the article this shortcut is about, but my question is
    why don't we here more about this incredible technology? And why doesn't Blackberry advertise this?
    I would love to see a commercial that says, Blackberry we can do what ios and android can't.
    Page 2 - BlackBerry QNX: In Health Care, We Do What iOS, Android Can't

And this article is pretty interesting too.
    05-16-13 10:53 PM
    Sorry I posted the second page of the article ,if you just click of previous page you will see the whole article.
    05-16-13 11:02 PM
    This is completely of topic to what the article this shortcut is about, but my question is
    why don't we here more about this incredible technology? And why doesn't Blackberry advertise this?
    I would love to see a commercial that says, Blackberry we can do what ios and android can't.
    Page 2 - BlackBerry QNX: In Health Care, We Do What iOS, Android Can't

And this article is pretty interesting too.
    BlackBerry HAS talked about it ... have you not listened to the Day 1 Keynote?

to paraphrase ...

'We have mobile devices,
    We have carrier partner network over 650 to be exact,
    we have a secure infrastructure to route data & communications securely.
    We have an endpoint management system to manage them all,
    BlackBerry is the ONLY business in the industry that can deliver this!'

The wording is off but Thorstein basically SEEDED that M2M is where BlackBerry is destined to become!

Enterprising Minds videos

The video that was shown by Thorsten stated this ALL ... those that where watching the stream hear NO audio (Im VERY curious who has this), but the video was telling enough ... showing which industries QNX rules in.

The Bently QNX show care ... Thorsten called it BB10 ... the driver part of the QNX team originally called it QNX - which I find VERY interesting and scary (as if Thorsten was aiming to sell the company then again aiming to show 1 unified platform - it already is, just naming conventions).

I've blogged about this in January BlackBerry End Game is not bb10, but QNX (now BB10), the NOC and carrier partnerships.

Its been there for the past year ... you just haven't been listening acutely enough. Like many analysts.
    05-17-13 12:12 AM
    Thanks for the article. QNX and BlackBerry need more of this.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 08:07 AM
    Can they run a native instagram app?

Shut it down!!
    05-17-13 08:20 AM
    That's pretty cool.

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    05-17-13 08:45 AM
    BlackBerry HAS talked about it ... have you not listened to the Day 1 Keynote?

to paraphrase ...

'We have mobile devices,
    We have carrier partner network over 650 to be exact,
    we have a secure infrastructure to route data & communications securely.
    We have an endpoint management system to manage them all,
    BlackBerry is the ONLY business in the industry that can deliver this!'

The wording is off but Thorstein basically SEEDED that M2M is where BlackBerry is destined to become!

Enterprising Minds videos

The video that was shown by Thorsten stated this ALL ... those that where watching the stream hear NO audio (Im VERY curious who has this), but the video was telling enough ... showing which industries QNX rules in.

The Bently QNX show care ... Thorsten called it BB10 ... the driver part of the QNX team originally called it QNX - which I find VERY interesting and scary (as if Thorsten was aiming to sell the company then again aiming to show 1 unified platform - it already is, just naming conventions).

I've blogged about this in January BlackBerry End Game is not bb10, but QNX (now BB10), the NOC and carrier partnerships.

Its been there for the past year ... you just haven't been listening acutely enough. Like many analysts.
    I agree they showed off a little in Orlando, but for the general public they wouldn't have a clue. Its all good for those who pay attention to the forums and are generally interested in Blackberry. I mean lets get it out there in commercials tell the public Hay this is Blackberry QNX is here this is what we can do, or do we stick with advertising like the most recent one's
    we've seen. I've seen and read a lot of other complaints in the forums calling on Blackberry to really let the public know what QNX and BB10 is all about. Just saying before I got involved in the forums , I really had know idea what QNX was all about. So if Blackberry doesn't get it out there can you really blame people for saying BB10 QNX who cares!!!!!!!
    05-17-13 09:33 AM