Posted via CB10
    Manoj kumar Mahato likes this.
    12-11-13 03:25 PM
    Can you give us a little more than just a title with little or no content?
    southlander and pttptppt like this.
    12-11-13 03:29 PM
    Oh ok
    BlackBerry Q40(slider) looks so nice-img_00000584.png

Posted via CB10
    Manoj kumar Mahato likes this.
    12-11-13 03:34 PM
    I believe this is an aficionado prototype.

Post via my AWESOME Q10! BBM Channel: C12140D
    12-11-13 03:36 PM
    Better thanks! Here's the blog in question if folks want to see it....

Latest concept shows off BlackBerry 10 slider with 5" screen | CrackBerry.com
    12-11-13 03:37 PM
    I wasn't aware BlackBerry had any intention to use a track pad again.. oh, they don't.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 11:45 AM
    Ieesh. It is just a concept phone made up by a BlackBerry fan.. this will never see the light of day... and neither will the trackpad
    12-13-13 11:58 AM
    I wasn't aware BlackBerry had any intention to use a track pad again.. oh, they don't.

Posted via CB10
    the trackpad really wouldn't be a bad idea, its a nice edition when browsing for those smaller links.

before BB10 was launched i said on here that BlackBerry could use a spot on the bezel or anywhere on the bezel where one could use it like a virtual mouse and have a curser move around. never ended up happening but could still be implemented thought its not likely it will
    12-13-13 11:59 AM
    You're trippin'?!?! That's so cool!But I'd like it to not have the track pad... And it's a cool idea nonetheless.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 12:00 PM
    While we're on the subject of concept phones that would be nice to see, I'd like to
    have this one:

http://crackberry.com/sites/crackber...dreamberry.jpg
    12-16-13 07:54 AM
    If this make believe Q40 actually existed, I'd buy it in a heart-beat at almost any price. I think part of the reason BB10 failed was the removal of the trackpad and buttons. People who were die-hard BB fans now had to give those up when getting their next phone. If those are gone, why not buy an iPhone or Android for an all touch experience?
    tyrone smith3 and Bbnivende like this.
    12-16-13 10:12 AM
    Could be that track pads and buttons create higher cost and more production challenges. Even Microsoft is apparently making a concession on this point when it comes to future models. They will be moving their navigation buttons to the bottom of the screen, rather than the body of the phone itself.

Microsoft may copy Android and include on-screen navigation buttons with Windows Phone 8.1
    12-16-13 10:56 AM
    I actually wouldn't mind buying it with or without the track pad it's still a BlackBerry 10 device I wouldn't mind giving it a try

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 03:21 PM
    While we're on the subject of concept phones that would be nice to see, I'd like to
    have this one:

LMAO this had me cracking up

Introducing the new BlackBerry Play70
    With 10.3

Posted via CB10
    Ben1232 likes this.
    12-16-13 03:27 PM
    I prefer to think of it as an improved Iron Man phone:

Hollywood you can stop faking it. We have video chat now | Geek Pick | Geek.com

LMAO this had me cracking up

Introducing the new BlackBerry Play70
    With 10.3

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 05:06 PM
    have this one:

CLASSIC
    12-18-13 02:56 AM
    Could be that track pads and buttons create higher cost and more production challenges. Even Microsoft is apparently making a concession on this point when it comes to future models. They will be moving their navigation buttons to the bottom of the screen, rather than the body of the phone itself.
    While the actual cost of the buttons etc. are very small, the issue will be with the costs incurred from increased returns as any mechanical part on a device has a chance of failing and increasing the amount of returns, this is the reason why each change Rim/BB made to their devices was aimed at reducing such things as you went from the trackwheel with plenty of moving parts onto the trackball with less, then the trackpad with fewer still and now finally to removing the need for any of them at all.
    12-18-13 10:50 AM
    Personally I think it is best that they migrated away from the physical keyboard and buttons. Less things to go wrong or break, less confusion for people that may be new or are considering BB as a possible choice. Take a bite out of the apple if you may and offer 2 or 3 models at most. Don't waste time and or money on something else that might not sell or catch on. Make a few kick @ss devices and let people learn to adapt.

I think too many choices can be a bad thing too. 3 phones max with a killer O/S and let the rest speak for itself
    12-19-13 09:54 PM
    In defense of a real button ... my Nexus 7 has a virtual home page button. in swiping down on a page it is quite easy to close your page by accident. Not a big deal but an annoyance.
    12-19-13 11:01 PM