While CrackBerry is a very good site for all Blackberry discussions there is a platform that�s designed �exclusively� for questions and answers, so someone searching on google for a specific question he has he could easily find what he�s looking for.

Android already has a site setup, so does Windows-Phone, and apple of course... but BlackBerry still needs some help building such a site.

The process of getting such a site online involves a participation of a big crowd, so far it has only 4 followers� I know BlackBerry has more followers then that, so I decided to post about that here on CrackBerry.com to spread the word and rang up some followers to the idea.

So if you like the idea please click here and follow the proposal it will benefit all BlackBerry users, as well as CrackBerry.com, since most of questions will be answered with a link to crackberry which is loaded with all kind of Blackberry answers..
    02-24-14 09:40 AM
    Any comment?... is it a good idea, bad idea?
    02-24-14 02:05 PM
    I'm up for it, whatever helps people more

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 02:12 PM
    I'm up for it, whatever helps people more
    That's good.. can you please follow the project here it needs 56 more followers the get it off the ground...
    02-24-14 02:21 PM