can someone please help me i put my blackberry protect password in wrong 3 times and its wiped my phone, i no longer have bbm facebook or email. my network told me register it again which i did but have not received any messages from my network or blackberry. has anyone else had this problem
    05-04-12 11:54 AM
    Basically, you have a brand new phone again. If you had a backup made from protect, you can reload protect and restore your backup. If not, then you will have to re-associate your device with your e-mail accounts and reload all your apps from app world.
    05-04-12 12:02 PM
    i didnt have backup how stupid am i lol i still have all the apps on my phone just cant access them and tried to set up my email again but it says i have to activate my enterprise account which i dont have.this is my first blackberry so not really sure what im doing
    05-04-12 12:14 PM
    You need to fill out your profile with what model Blackberrry you are using and the OS.
    Where did you buy your phone? How long ago? What carrier are you on?
    05-04-12 12:19 PM
    I have its a curve 3g 9300 i bought it online from my service provider which is o2 and i only got it on monday and what is os lol
    05-04-12 12:35 PM
    The os is the version of Operating System. I assume your phone will be OS 6, since only the higher end phones have OS7 right now.
    05-07-12 11:55 AM
    Call your O2 customer service. Your plan for a personal phone should be BIS not BES, which is the enterprise account. They should be able to correct your phone's internet service and send you the proper service books your phone needs.

BES and BIS: What's the Difference?
    Last edited by TequilaAddict; 05-07-12 at 12:03 PM.
    05-07-12 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD