I see there is already a thread like this. I post only because maybe a second one will get read by people that can do something.

I'm at a party tonight with 50 people and we start talking phones. I pull out my Z10 and people are playing with it and love it. They have no idea there was a new phone let alone any of the features it can do. Many people like the phone.

One person there is a local Sprint sales man who asked if he could play with it because people in their Sprint office would just like to get their hands on a new blackberry.

This is something that local Crackberry followers already know. Please Blackberry, I'm sure you have someone who reads this sight, start promoting your phones so people can see what you have.

Your name no longer carries any weight with the general public and many people were in shock that I had a Blackberry still. I end this with acknowledging I am a huge Blackberry supporter but why are your consumers like me selling phones for you instead of Blackberry selling them?

Posted via CB10
    mujahid 10 and Tomas Carrillo like this.
    08-10-13 10:38 PM
    I was talking with another developer about this last night. BlackBerry makes great phones but for some reason no one in the upper level administration understands you have to advertise to Americans.
    08-10-13 10:41 PM
    There is only so much I can do. I post something about BB10 2-3 times per day. I post articles to LinkedIn and Facebook. I purchased 4-Z10's for my family. I show off my phone whenever possible. The rest is up to BlackBerry

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    08-10-13 10:57 PM
    Americans, what they are missing.....

BB Z10 Rocks!
    08-10-13 11:14 PM
    It's not about Americans....being a Canadian company you get an awesome carrier and God will support from people of Canada...
    As simple as that...

In US you are just not going to get that kind of carrier support .....it just will be very very tough.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 11:35 PM