i got a new 8220 flip. put in a sim and worked fine, well the sim i put in epired the other day so i put a new one in....flexpay unlimited sim from tmobile.

problem is none of my emails will forward from gmail now and my sms and so on dont pop up on the screen like they did a week ago.

im stoopid when it comes to blackberries, just switching over from nextel and this is my first blackberry so i have no idea what i am doing really. i did hook it up to my computer and restored it but it didnt seem to help. what is service books? or what can i do to get notifacations of emails like i got last week?

thanks in advance.
    10-24-08 08:40 PM
    Log into your t-mobile accout online. Down toward the bottom you should see " setup blackberry internet email. Go in there and you will see a tab for service books. I'm not familiar with your exact phone. But I would register it with the network again too. It should be something like this. Options/advanced options/host routing table. Once in there hit the menu key and select register now.
    10-25-08 07:58 PM
    Log into your t-mobile accout online. Options/advanced options/host routing table. Once in there hit the menu key and select register now.
    Service books should fix your problem.
    10-25-08 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD