Which is the best Smart Watch for the BlackBerry Priv that would include BBM notifications etc

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 11:44 PM
    BBM works with Android Wear so any watch that supports that will work. You don't have to buy from Google but the examples are here to look at. The first gen Moto 360 at $99 is a good price/performance buy.
    11-10-15 11:58 PM
    The 'best' smartwatch for you will depend on how you intend to use it. They'll all work with the Priv (except the Apple watch, I guess). You'll get your notifications if you want them.

The Android Wear ones will all work. I find them to be a little annoying after a while - I don't actually want all my BBM and Twitter notifications, so after the first couple of days I turned them all off. The battery life on these is annoying.

I chose to go with a slightly less 'smart' watch - the Garmin Vivoactive. Again, I've turned off most smart notifications, but for my active lifestyle, this is a much better fit. It also has decent battery life.
    11-11-15 12:42 PM
    I love my Vector but apparently it doesn't receive notifications from the Hub.
    02-26-16 12:26 PM
    How do you get the vector watch to receive notofication from priv?
    12-30-16 02:38 PM