It seems prejudice to me when BlackBerry release OS10 devices out there for sale no carrier and retailers want it, but same company when jump into Android river they are getting full attention and carriers want it on fast track!

IT SEEMS NEW WORLD DONOT WANT OS10 IN CONSUMERS HANDS BUT SAME COMPANY OK WITH ANDROID. It is carrier's monopoly basically which is ruling smartphone market.

Note: No offence to Android war boys and apple fans!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 01:33 PM
    It seems prejudice to me when BlackBerry release OS10 devices out there for sale no carrier and retailers want it, but same company when jump into Android river they are getting full attention and carriers want it on fast track!

IT SEEMS NEW WORLD DONOT WANT OS10 IN CONSUMERS HANDS BUT SAME COMPANY OK WITH ANDROID. It is carrier's monopoly basically which is ruling smartphone market.

Posted via CB10
    I wouldn't get too upset about it just yet.... as we have yet to really see how much attention carriers and retailers will give the PRIV.

What "retailers" want is something that will sell, plain and simple. At launch the Z10 was on most every US carrier, you could go into the stores and buy them. It was't until CONSUMERS showed they didn't want it, that "retailers" stopped trying to sell them.

If you think BlackBerry made a consumer friendly product... your mistaken.
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-20-15 01:41 PM
    I wouldn't get too upset about it just yet.... as we have yet to really see how much attention carriers and retailers will give the PRIV.

What "retailers" want is something that will sell, plain and simple. At launch the Z10 was on most every US carrier, you could go into the stores and buy them. It was't until CONSUMERS showed they didn't want it, that "retailers" stopped trying to sell them.

If you think BlackBerry made a consumer friendly product... your mistaken.
    I know one thing BlackBerry are still making awesome software and hardware!!
    its been two years now with Q10 and it work flawless and a year with Passport super awesome! Regarding consumer friendly thing its as simple as any other OS!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 01:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    Meh. There's no conspiracy. Companies are out there to make money. BB10 has been a losing proposition from day 1. No carrier ever made a profit from BB10 phones. Blackberry itself has made no profit from BB10 phones. WHY on earth would someone want a product that's guaranteed to lose money?
    TgeekB and JeepBB like this.
    10-20-15 04:16 PM
    Marketing was only a small part of the problem of why BB10 didn't sell. You can blame carriers all you want but that was a small reason why people didn't buy it.
    10-20-15 05:40 PM
    Marketing was only a small part of the problem of why BB10 didn't sell. You can blame carriers all you want but that was a small reason why people didn't buy it.
    I'm definitely with you on the marketing comment. Pair that with the constant rebooting problem that many had for the longest time before it was addressed properly and it set itself up to become a failure, as it left such a bad taste in many peoples mouths
    10-20-15 05:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    When bb10 first came out, there were all kinds of Bell Mobility commercials with the z10 and the keep moving campaign.

They were during hockey night in canada too

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 05:56 PM
    It's not prejudice it's called business.

These aren't human beings BlackBerry are manufacturing, they're phones, and for the first time in a long time BlackBerry are making a phone that carriers think they can actually sell.

Posted from the CB10 app on my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2/10.3.2.2789 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.6.28
    10-20-15 06:30 PM
    It's an android device and everybody like them. The physical keyboard is a plus.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-15 02:46 AM
    Meh. There's no conspiracy. Companies are out there to make money. BB10 has been a losing proposition from day 1. No carrier ever made a profit from BB10 phones. Blackberry itself has made no profit from BB10 phones. WHY on earth would someone want a product that's guaranteed to lose money?
    Let's assume 50% Hardware and 50% OS/software! Hardware is still welcomed in shape of Priv with Android, that's mean other 50% which is OS 10 is failure!
    But IMHO OS10 is the best which BlackBerry has offered! Otherwise Samsung S6 Edge is the best decorated hardware out there! Prive has almost same specs of Passport (except camera and bit higher CPU) but was not that hit due to OS. SO I STILL SEE IT PREJUDICE! GOOGLE IS RULING!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-15 06:55 AM
    It's not prejudice it's called business.

These aren't human beings BlackBerry are manufacturing, they're phones, and for the first time in a long time BlackBerry are making a phone that carriers think they can actually sell.

Posted from the CB10 app on my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2/10.3.2.2789 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.6.28
    This, nature of market. Carrier only interesting on device they think can sale
    10-21-15 06:58 AM

Posted via CB10
    Just because you like BB10 doesn't mean others do.
    10-25-15 12:43 AM