Blackberry Priv is an interesting cell phone but I have read and seen many reviews and i got the information that the phone gets very warm sometimes even when it's used for easy tasks. Is that problem still there after the updates?
    People think that the phone is a bit slower than other phones with the same processor. Is that problem solved? I'd like some information from you who own a Blackberry Priv. What is your opinion on this? Is it worth buying a Blackberry Priv?
    11-07-16 07:53 AM
    Blackberry Priv is an interesting cell phone but I have read and seen many reviews and i got the information that the phone gets very warm sometimes even when it's used for easy tasks. Is that problem still there after the updates?
    People think that the phone is a bit slower than other phones with the same processor. Is that problem solved? I'd like some information from you who own a Blackberry Priv. What is your opinion on this? Is it worth buying a Blackberry Priv?
    Bought my Priv from ShopBlackberry in February. Phone only got warm during updates. I have had no problems with the phone. At the time it was released, it had a fast enough processor. I am very happy with it. Great phone. Gorgeous looks and I use the PKB a lot for work texts and emails.
    11-07-16 08:06 AM
    For half the current price, so about 250 bucks, sure. Just wait for the coming black Friday

Posted through my BlackBerry
    11-07-16 01:13 PM
    Mine runs hot, I have accepted that is how it works, I was told, let it settle, however it has been a few months and it persists. My battery lasts around 7 to 8 hours. Checked my task manager and it seems Android apps are always running in the background.

Android BlackBerry
    11-08-16 08:10 AM
    Mine gets hot at times. Most of the times when using snapchat. Like its crazy how hot it gets and sometimes when watching intense video.
    11-08-16 08:38 AM
    Do you really need the Physical Keyboard? If not do yourself a big favour and forget the PRIV, rather get a DTEK60 OR another Android e.g:
    LG V20
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
    HTC 10
    Sony Xperia XZ
    Or OnePlus 3

All the above are smartphones that are better than both DTEK60 and far better than the PRIV.
    11-08-16 09:43 AM
    After the latest update in oktober no issues with the Priv getting warm.
    Absolute worth buying the phone
    11-08-16 10:44 AM
    I am using the Priv since Jan. During the Lollipop days the performance was awful but now with the Marshmallow update the device is cool . The device is much faster. The updates are regular and not to speak of the attractive price which truly makes the device value for money. IMHO go for it .
    11-08-16 02:47 PM
    I bought mine in August and really like it, but I really wanted a pkb. I would definitely recommend it. No issues and the wireless charging is a convenient plus.
    However if a pkb isn't a must remember you now have two other newer models to choose from, one being a current flagship spec at a good price.
    A good time to buy either way.
    11-08-16 04:04 PM
    I have had a Priv since October of last year and the only time it gets warm is during updates. As what other folks have stated, the device gets better with each update and with used ones going for 300, I think it's a great buy for the money.
    11-08-16 04:53 PM
    How fast is the Priv with focusing and taking photos? Is it competitive with Android and iPhone flagships? Considering Priv to replace my Passport...

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 06:04 PM
    PS is the Priv scheduled to receive Nougat?

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 06:06 PM
    PS is the Priv scheduled to receive Nougat?

Posted via CB10
    I'd be willing to bet Verizon privs won't get nougat. I'm still waiting on my marshmallow update. I like my price though and I like the BlackBerry android
    11-08-16 06:20 PM
    If BlackBerry gives their Android phones the same treatment than BlackBerry 10 phones had in their golden days (Stl100-1 receiving 10.3.3), the priv Will not Just have nougat, it Will receive at least like 4 or 5 Major updates more, BlackBerry doesn't have the benefit to going fancy and selective so they have to update or they are going to lose the 5 clients they still have, and probably seeing how people treats BlackBerry these days, here Will make party about it

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 06:54 PM