At the time BB had to reach to a decision - adopting to other platforms or go on with a new OS, there had to be a third alternative. And BB should definitely build Android devices that have BB security skills. It would take less time to release these BB supported Android devices than building a new OS upon QNX. Then RIM wouldn' t be out of sight such a long time. And most people should definitely prefer BB supported Android devices rather than Android installed garbages on the market. BB put all eggs in the same basket and now BB faces to lose them all.
    I can't blame BB for their choice. They surely considered to adopt to IOS and Android. They thought it to be unsafe to rely on any of these. And maybe it was impossible to make an Android device secure. But in this market nothing's perfect. The customers who just need security should definitely prefer BB10 devices, but others who just care apps should get their BB supported Android devices.
    I still believe BB10 is a much better platform than others.
    I think BB has done a great job so far.
    But the decisions were not always right.
    Last edited by onderbayraktar; 09-28-13 at 01:54 AM.
    09-28-13 01:36 AM
    At the time BB had to reach to a decision - adopting to other platforms or go on with a new OS, there had to be a third alternative. And BB should definitely build Android devices that have BB security skills. It would take less time to release these BB powered Android devices than building a new OS upon QNX. Then RIM wouldn' t be out of sight such a long time. And most people should definitely prefer BB powered Android devices rather than Android installed garbages on the market. BB put all eggs in the same basket and now BB faces to lose them all.
    I can't blame BB for their choice. They surely considered to adopt to IOS and Android. They thought it to be unsafe to rely on any of these. And maybe it was impossible to make an Android device secure. But in this market nothing's perfect. The customers who just need security should definitely prefer BB10 devices, but others who just care apps should get their BB powered Android devices.
    I still believe BB10 is a much better platform than others.
    I think BB has done a great job so far.
    But the decisions were not always right.
    I don't think that they considered to adopt iOS.

Posted via iPhone 5s
    09-28-13 01:38 AM
    I'm not against to your opinion but its too late now.
    Those companies like apple and android are now thinking to rebuild their system to qnx-like concept. I don't have any solid proof but look at ios7 now and Android 4.3, evolves like hell.

I dont see why people buy a blackberry powered android or apple devices.
    Other users choose android because of customization.
    Others choose ios because its easy to use (standard for them) and apps for both.

BlackBerry name is being hated in the public.
    ---And thats why.

I think it is best to keep the qnx and BlackBerry 10 platform and go private with business enterprise.
    BlackBerry needs to overcome this trial before they step on top.

BlackBerry doesn't need big apps like instagram and etc.
    BlackBerry 10 phone is for communication only, not a device for bragging. Lol

Its meant for business communication tool.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 01:53 AM