Damn hippies
    03-17-14 09:49 AM
    I was on a Southwest flight recently and the flight attendant announced:

"...please attach your own oxygen mask before helping your child with his or her mask. If you have more than one child, please choose the child with the greatest potential"

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    03-17-14 10:01 AM
    I was on a Southwest flight recently and the flight attendant announced:

"...please attach your own oxygen mask before helping your child with his or her mask. If you have more than one child, please choose the child with the greatest potential"

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

I should hope there was a "... to assist the other children" or such. (or that I missed the sarcasm tag)
    03-17-14 10:07 AM
    Uh, I started off thinking this was about BBRY and customers. After reading it all the way through, it sounded more like BBRY and its products. Not sure why folks are posting about a company and its customers when OP is writing about a company and its products. Seems a good read to me.
    We understand what it is about. It is just ridiculous. Products aren't children, and BlackBerry is a business not a parent.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 10:07 AM
    Interesting twist OP.
    03-17-14 10:10 AM

I should hope there was a "... to assist the other children" or such. (or that I missed the sarcasm tag)
    She was joking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    TGR1 likes this.
    03-17-14 10:33 AM
    ^^^Wow! That was just as weird as the OP.....^^^
    Thank you. A high compliment indeed.
    03-17-14 11:27 AM
    I don't even...

BlackBerry " Please look after your children "-wat.jpg
    03-17-14 12:06 PM
    What is this I don't even

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 01:04 PM
    Nice post. Looks like you love BlackBerry except you want the apps? True.

I'll stir the pot.

Love BlackBerry Q10 hate that there are no apps.

My primary is 5s for now. Trying to change to Q10 full time.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 01:12 PM
    The BlackBerry PlayBook worked very well after the update which brought BlackBerry Bridge to the tablet and smartphone. Unfortunately, the management team were immature parents wanting to act like teenagers. The mother drank alcohol throughout the pregnancy while eating a nutruient-deficient diet. The father took it upon himself to try to rid themselves of the growing entity within his wife by punching her and pushing her down stairs and into doors. When the birth event occurred they dropped their child on the doorstep of an orphanage and then went home. When friends and family asked about the baby the couple denied ever being pregnant. Eventually the wife admitted to dropping the baby at an orphanage hoping the baby would find a good home. The early adopters of the BlackBerry PlayBook were the prospective adoptees; some accepted the child in its cognitively-challenged state because the child brought joy to their lives. Others treated the black-haired child as though she was the "dreaded ginger." By the time the child was no longer a baby the damage inflicted by her biological material donors took its toil - she would forever more be institutionalised in the palliative care unit until death (battery could no longer be revived)...which the doctors expect by age five, maybe ten.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    Posts like these make me want to never come to Crackberry again. It's beyond offensive and as the brother of a baby sister who passed away you are so out of whack with reality it's startling and unbelievably inappropriate.

You are actually comparing a man punching a pregnant woman to the BS, half baked, overpriced playbook?

I'm stunned you posted any of what you said above.
    pantlesspenguin and bbq10l like this.
    03-17-14 01:53 PM
    Subscribing before the ax arrives. I want to read this later

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    Cynycl likes this.
    03-17-14 03:03 PM
    Jerry!
    Jerry
    Jerry!
    app_Developer likes this.
    03-17-14 03:10 PM
    Posts like these make me want to never come to Crackberry again. It's beyond offensive and as the brother of a baby sister who passed away you are so out of whack with reality it's startling and unbelievably inappropriate.

You are actually comparing a man punching a pregnant woman to the BS, half baked, overpriced playbook?

I agree with you, I enjoy amusing myself by being inappropriate but what he posted was ill thought and offensive. I'm sorry to hear about your sister.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141 O2 UK
    03-17-14 03:56 PM
    I agree with you, I enjoy amusing myself by being inappropriate but what he posted was ill thought and offensive. I'm sorry to hear about your sister.

No I probably overreacted. No harm done and no need to apologize. Just a little jarring when I first read it but it's all in fun and I know he didn't mean anything by it.
    Last edited by donnation; 03-17-14 at 04:59 PM.
    03-17-14 03:57 PM
    No I probably overreacted. No harm done and no need to apologize. Just a little jarring when I first read it but it's all in fun and I know you didn't mean anything by it.
    Even so, he shouldn't have written it. Some people don't think. I don't think he meant anything by it, it was just a really crappy analogy.

bbq10l likes this.
    03-17-14 04:03 PM
    Even so, he shouldn't have written it. Some people don't think. I don't think he meant anything by it, it was just a really crappy analogy.

Agreed.
    03-17-14 04:58 PM

It's called humour...gallows humour or black humour or dark humour whichever to find least offensive. Get a gripe man.

03-17-14 06:02 PM
    It's called humour...gallows humour or black humour or dark humour whichever to find least offensive. Get a gripe man.

If you say so.
    03-17-14 06:03 PM
    If you say so.
    It was never my intention to offend you much less remind you of a tragic personal event. I apologise for the analogy. It was metaphorical rather than literal.

03-17-14 06:07 PM
45 12