I have tried the stack charging method with no success. Spent about an hour, plugging in the device for 10 seconds, unplugging (it flashes yellow twice after unplugging it) and plugging it back in and repeating. Did this about 30-35 times. Each time nothing changed.
    I have also tried the HOLD THE ON BUTTON for 40 seconds and charge. This also did nothing.

Presently:

1) Device plugged into the wall (not computer), it looks like it is charging, red light turns on for 12 seconds, then the BIG battery image shows up against the black background, this turns into yellow charging light and after about 10-30 minutes the light stops flashing. I have actually had it flashing for about 1 hour and then it stops.

NOTE : After this occurs and the light stops flashing, I unplug the device and immediately plug it back in AND for some reason the device is now powered ON (even though it was off when I started charging). The battery indicator is completely red and not charged.

2) When the device is ON and showing me the GUI, I cannot charge it. There is no indication that is it charging.

3) It would seem that even with an empty battery, the device is able to retain a charge for about 10 minutes or so before shutting down.

Any ideas how to jump start this?
    07-16-18 07:42 PM
    I've never had this problem on mine, but I've heard that it can take days to get a charge, even using stack charging.
    07-19-18 08:35 AM
    I also understand that stack charging can take days. Have you tried charging it with the PlayBook rapid charger? https://www.amazon.co.uk/BlackBerry-...UvbUpU13239424
    07-19-18 04:16 PM
    they need to make a new one with android on board my nexus seven is getting old now
    07-21-18 12:54 AM