sounds cool right ?

i have a few wonders .. how could it be possible to become an app developer inside playbook ? without needing a pc or laptop ..
    'cause i have some great app ideas (or you developers pm so we could colaborate)
    my second all time uber universal alien wonder ... how could one back everything in his playbook inside playbook ?
    i'm not a pc or laptop user since a long time so i love doing things OTA ..
    now i am all excitated about the new bb 10 os update for playbook (still wainting for that date) but in the same time i feel i'm gonna go all crazzy about losing all my settings , game saves , etc (lucky for music and whatever we have dropbox)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crackberry App
    01-22-13 07:43 AM
    To make an app for a PlayBook using a PlayBook would require some sort of SDE app made by RIM. I doubt that's going to happen in the near future.

Backing up everything on PlayBook on the same PlayBook is kinda silly don't you think? :P You could back up the entire PlayBook using the BlackBerry Desktop Software on PC or Mac.

If you just want to save your documents, I suggest you get DropBox on your PlayBook and transfer everything on their servers and redownload everything. But that's way too much work if you ask me.
    01-22-13 08:57 AM
    hi , interesting thought
    but backing up in playbook isnt silly .. i meant for a lets say temporary backup ..
    everytime i did ota update to my blackberry'es during setat i had that option to backup everything then auto restore after the whole deal is done ..
    i was wondering if it was the same on playbook somehow ..
    also .. how the heck does one send files from to playbook ? via bluetooth i mean ..
    it is there but in the same time for file transfer it isn't ....

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Crackberry App
    01-23-13 05:40 PM
    I always thought it would be interesting to be able to develop directly on the PlayBook. It would make debugging a pain, since you wouldn't be able to view console information while viewing the application. At least they can be connected to a computer for debugging and testing.

With cloud services, most personal data can be backed up already. It would be An interesting thing to have BlackBerry Protect include device settings, though.
    01-24-13 07:56 AM